Author Topic: Something caught my eyes  (Read 3067 times)

Offline unioncitypride

Something caught my eyes
« on: September 19, 2008, 06:33:38 PM »
why is corvis fear and myke  quest and devon storm called the garden state gods?

Offline TastesLikeBacon

• "Something Wicked, This Way Comes..."
Re: Something caught my eyes
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 03:36:06 PM »
I heard mumblings about this.. they're pretty fucked up if thats what they did.
I am the Bullsh*t Police.. act up, and you will be called out.

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 04:19:44 PM »
It's not fucked up considering it was probably Corvis & Quest idea. JAPW will give them more recognition then they have ever had. With the way Bacon bashes JAPW you would think they killed his puppy. Bacon stop coming off looking like you are so bitter with your life and do something about it. All do you is bitch, bitch, bitch.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 04:22:16 PM by Hothead618 »

Mike Sanz

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 10:20:55 PM »
I believe that Corvis and Quest are continuing their GSG tag team without Devon Storm as he hasn't even appeared after their initial appearance together as a six man team in Bayonne.

Offline xrally

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 08:46:14 AM »
For one thing is wasn't their idea they stole it.  Corvis was never a part of it to begin with he begged to come to ring side with them.  As far as Gavin goes he is just like Charlie Hass.  He is just about as exciting to watch in the ring as two fly's having sex.  So Hot head if you haven't notice no one gives a rat's ass about anything you really have to say.  Now what I would love to know which disgruntled wrestler are you?  Maybe Pinkie, I mean it could even be Gavin himself, or Corvis? It doesn't matter you all should just move on.  Your sad you hate ACE so much yet you feel like hanging around on the boards like everyone will drop what they are doing to hear your non sense and run to see of all people Corvis and Gavin.  Now that's funny as shit, get a life and move out of grand ma's house already.  All of you are pathetic, and if Gavin and Corvis had any nuts they would come back to ACE.  Too bad they don't have the balls I guess they will be rahway whores for a long time.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

• "Something Wicked, This Way Comes..."
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 12:31:38 PM »
It's not fucked up considering it was probably Corvis & Quest idea. JAPW will give them more recognition then they have ever had. With the way Bacon bashes JAPW you would think they killed his puppy. Bacon stop coming off looking like you are so bitter with your life and do something about it. All do you is bitch, bitch, bitch.

Listen you idiot.. It was STOLEN.. everyone knows that. Jeez how convenient for JAPW to use an ACE idea..imagine that... comin off as bitter? Oh please, spare me and go call someone who cares..

If i wanna bitch, I'll bitch.. and you, best be sure of what you say, cuz you do your own bitchin too..
I am the Bullsh*t Police.. act up, and you will be called out.

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 02:00:59 AM »
Excuse Pinkie Sanchez, Corvis Fear & Gavin Quest for going to promotions that give them more exposure and better pay. Those guys aren't gonna do anything in their careers staying in Union City for the rest of their lives. Pinkie is tearing it up in CZW & Chikara right now and got his first big break in JAPW(although he went to school and when he came back didn't have a spot) and both Quest & Fear were trained by Jersey All Pro Wrestling. More exposure, better pay & better fans go a long way. If ACE could draw more than 100 fans and could break away from an apartment building maybe they would of stuck around but there is no money and exposure in ACE for them to better their careers. No disrespect at all to ACE but try looking at it how the wrestlers look at it and stop being selfish.

Offline inyourface

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 02:25:35 PM »
Blade shout the fuck up you have no idea what the fuck your talking about. The building is not a apt building it's a entertainment building they have recording studio,rock band, photo studio, and wrestling. Pinkie what you talking about when he was at ace he got to be part of the show he didnt stand around waiting  to be job out so who lost out on pinkie not ace "cough" and the gods that was a ace tag team name before corvis and gavin stole it. the idea of that was mike morgan and chris rockwell gavin was ask to be part of that tag team  not that it was his idea.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 02:26:21 PM by inyourface »

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 04:01:16 PM »
Blade shout the fuck up you have no idea what the fuck your talking about. The building is not a apt building it's a entertainment building they have recording studio,rock band, photo studio, and wrestling. Pinkie what you talking about when he was at ace he got to be part of the show he didnt stand around waiting  to be job out so who lost out on pinkie not ace "cough" and the gods that was a ace tag team name before corvis and gavin stole it. the idea of that was mike morgan and chris rockwell gavin was ask to be part of that tag team  not that it was his idea.

You just don't get it do you? Wrestlers need exposure and need to get paid. ACE don't give them that. Also it wouldn't hurt to work on your spelling and grammar.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 04:02:00 PM by Hothead618 »

Offline xXxBladexXx

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2008, 04:04:45 PM »

???

I don't even remember replying to this.

How the hell did I get dragged into this?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 04:05:21 PM by xXxBladexXx »

Mike Sanz

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 09:21:01 AM »
It's amazing how one statement, even if you're not aware of it, can be totally used as a weapon against you.  BTW, Blade, awesome gif.