Author Topic: NEWS UPDATE FOR ANARCHY Diamond Division Championship match signed!!!  (Read 1608 times)

Offline bored84

Austrailian star Ryan Eagles will make his ACE debut at ANARCHY and he will go toe to toe against Envy for the ACE Diamond Division Championship!!!  This match was actually demanded by Ryan Eagles himself telling ACE management "I've come to the United States and to ACE for one reason and one reason only and that's to bring the Diamond Division Championship home to Austrailia" Envy being the fighting champion that he is immediately accepted the match and stated "Ryan Eagles might think he's taking the Diamond Division Championship home to his native country but if he thinks its as easy as said and done then he has another thing coming. Bring your A game Ryan because your gonna need it against one of the best ACE has to offer!"

Special Attraction Women's Match

Speaking of Austrailia ACE ANARCHY will feature a special attraction women's match between Austrailian competitors Jessie Mckay taking on Madison Eagles. What will these two BEAUTIFUL aussie women bring to the table? ACE Anarchy is the place to findout.

Who will raise their nations flag???

An International Scramble Flag Match has been signed for Anarchy.  Who will be in this match? What countries will be represented and more importantly who's flag will be raised in honor of the victor of this match? Stay tune as we will be announcing the competitors for this match within the next week.

Mark it on your calendars folks

American Championship Entertainment

Presents....

ANARCHY
"International Incident"

Saturday, September 27, 2008

ACE Arena
725 Sip Street
Union City, NJ 07087

Doors Open: 7 PM
Belltime: 8 PM

Tickets are on sale NOW and are going fast!!!
Pre-Order: $20
At The Door: $25

Already signed....

MAIN EVENT
International Legend Ultimo Dragon Vs. "The Good Guy" Azrieal

ACE Heavyweight Championship
(Fatal Four-Way)
Mo Sexton Vs. "The Remix Of Pro Wrestling" Vince Steele Vs. "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal Vs. "Hollywood" Joe Hardway(c)

The Boss Is Back...AND HE IS PISSED!!!
ACE Tag Team Championships
(Street Fight)
The Hollywood Gods (Captain Christopher Rockwell & William Wyeth)(c) vs. Jose Luis Rivera & "HURRICANE" MIKE MORGAN

Also Appearing: Thomas "The Gate" Rodriguez, Mike Donovan, Dan Murdoch, Rayza, Bandido JR., Rob Vegas, "The Magnificent" Giovanni Maranca, Black Zemis, Wes Draven, BS Express and many more!!!

Card Subject To Change

Offline unioncitycrew

Re: NEWS UPDATE FOR ANARCHY Diamond Division Championship match signed!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 10:59:01 PM »
I am def. looking forward to seeing these new Ausie stars. Great to see some female talent as well. Hopefully they impress ACE management enough to to bring them back for future shows!
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 12:18:41 PM »
is that female match going to be for the title, or is it going to be a regular match, either way it should be good.

Offline hector316

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 02:26:50 PM »
I can't wait to see the Aussies. I want to see if there is talent "Down Under". ;D

It's also good to see a ladies match. I need a diversion from all the brutal manly men.LOL ;)

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 04:20:01 PM »
Hector,
            I think you meant you need a break from all the sausage!! LMAO. Finally we get to look at some muffins!! hahaha
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 07:37:29 PM »
Yes It's about time we see a womens match, to bad it's not for the womens title, I would love to see april fight in a match.