Author Topic: Mercury Rising Thoughts Thread  (Read 5213 times)

Hornet

Mercury Rising Thoughts Thread
« on: July 10, 2010, 09:31:56 PM »
Idk if the show is over or not, but do it anyway. Suck it Robert lolz

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
Re: Mercury Rising Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 01:59:25 AM »
Never in a million years will I suck it Hornet. I'm not one those on this board that got on your case about your posts. With that out of the way, Az/Donovan vs. Crowbar/Bandido was a good opener. Gio/Walker had a good match and I made Mrs. DJ Cyco laugh with something I said. Team Tag/Sensations was better than I expected. However, referee Lou Nova issued a FAST 3 count enabling TT to get the win. Benny/Vegas was pretty good. Tag title match was better than the 1st meeting. Rivera/Johnsons vs. Wyeth/Saints was OK. It appears that The Fallen is no more and Wyeth is now the ACE of Clubs. Bruno/Fish was OK. I don't think they clicked in there together. 4 way title match was good and I still want Maff & Danielson 1 on 1.

Personal Notes
Why do some fans say "referee do domething"?

It was nice seeing unioncitycrew, hector316, & lonewolfsuarez.

Felix I know you'll read this. I wish you could have been there.

My friends was trying to get me to talk to a lady in the bleachers.

It was great to eat at Four Star diner for the 1st time in a few years.

I wonder who the ACE of Hearts will turn out to be.

MTA has FUCKING IDIDOTS working for them.

It was nice meeting a Facebook friend.

"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 09:26:50 AM »
Show was good but a bit off for some odd reason last night. Maybe the heat got to everyone? Wrestlers in the 1st half of the show were messing up moves left and right & fans were so fn quiet that it actually annoyed me. I think everyone f***ed up in the 1st half except for Vegas & Benny.

2nd Half was so much better and that Fatal 4 way was like a dream match coming true. All 4 are great athletes and loved watching every minute of it. Too bad Maff is still champ. Fish did impress me against Bruno and that had to be the 2nd best match of the night!

- Good seeing you at the show Robert and actually get to talk to you for a little bit this time around.

- Sad to see this was the last show my friend was attending because he is moving out of state! We will miss you Jay!!!

-Will any show ever top Massacre? Man, that was an amazing show!
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Hornet

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 11:37:17 AM »
did ace mention last night that evolve will be there the 23rd?

and by looking at the quick results, this show didn't seem impressive (shocking i know). Either Bryan Danielson or Christopher Daniels probably had something to say about the main event, thus the switch up.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:41:05 AM by Hornet »

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 02:18:54 PM »
I can't belive I didn't point out earlier the following:

"Ragin' Bull" Manny Fernandez & Axl Rotten were in attendance.

As well as Bobby Vee, Thomas Rodriguez, Green Lantern Fan, & for the second month in a row a member of the JAPW message board(not Hornet).
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline BigJose

• "Say it how it is or don't say it at all"
    • Jersey Wrestling Elite
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 02:35:18 PM »
really hornet? You really need that much attention? Lol I am the worst ref in the business, your right lol
Jersey Wrestling Elite "The Diamond In The Rough Of Pro-Wrestling"

Hornet

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 04:55:58 PM »
really hornet? You really need that much attention? Lol I am the worst ref in the business, your right lol

i do recall u were the one that posted the same topic in 3 different sections of the board, so u aren't one to call people out on seeking attention (which isn't what i am doing anyway). Just an opinion/sig.

Anyway back to the thoughts thread, which show was Massacre the one that happened before Mercury Rising?

Offline MadrinaHunnie

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 06:39:28 PM »
First off "Mercury Rising" was my second Ace show for this summer and it was awesome. My opinions:

- Bandido, Jr. & Crowbar d. Azrieal & Mike Donovan
I thought Azrieal and Mike Donovan should have won that match, and I definally think they should form a tag team.

- Shawn Walker d. Giovanni Marranca
Shawn Walker was my pick to win the match.

- Team Tag d. Midnight Sensations
WOW, Pvo is back, and everyone better watch thier backs, what up with him and Mike Lewis anyway? I was suprised that Pvo did come out with Team Tag,I was so happy they won(Pvo or no Pvo)I couldn't wait until that match was over it was painful to have to sit through it.

- Rob Vegas d. Benny Martinez to retain ACE Diamond Division Championship
Yay!!!! Vegas retained his belt I was so happy, Vegas was my pick to win(duh).I think he should have knocked out the ref at the end(haha)

R8D X d. BS Express to retain ACE Tag Team Championship
I'm so happy that R8D retained the belts, this match had my heart in my throat, all the spots that Ozzie and Neeno did WOW!!,they deserve those belts.

- Jorge Luis Rivera & Steele Johnson d. William Wyeth & Saints Of Brutality

- Bruno Marciano d. Bobby Fish

- Dan Maff d. Mo Sexton, Bryan Danielson, & Christopher Daniels to retain ACE Heavyweight Championship

I was so hoping Maff retained the title, I mean no disrespect to Mo, but Maff derserves the title.

Side note:

Was nice to see Axel Rotten and Bobby V at the show....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 07:46:23 PM by MadrinaHunnie »
Madrina Krystal

Offline doinktheclown

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 07:15:04 PM »
Vegas made a great title defense vs Benny Martinez. The more I see Vegas, the more I love to hate him.

Bobby Fish vs Bruno Marciano was a all around mat classic. Both those guys can go!

R8D x vs BS Express - shocked to see BS Express "cash in" there #1 contender ship so fast. This was another great tag match and R8D X showed why there the real tag champs.

The 6 man tag match was really fun. Tiny Johnson is super entertaining and really does a good job getting fans into his matches. For his size, he can move!

Team Tag vs Midnights was a real shocker. Can't believe tag pulled off the upset. The beat down after the match was brutal, hope to see a rematch.Really awesome match.PVO continues to be a thorn in Mike Lewis Enterprises side. But why??

It was great to see the main event turn into a fatal 4 way . Much better than the original plan and I was routing for chris daniels to win. Maff retained though and the ACES are getting stronger it seems.

Looks like a lot of the ACE rosters future is in jeopardy as Mike Morgan has been real cut throat lately. It was also hilarious to see Mo and Danielson put on the neck ties.

Really great show. Heat didn't bother me much. Madrina needs to learn how to spell I think she is retarded or something.
Then it's on to the next one-R8D X

Hornet

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 07:39:34 PM »
Calling a girl u don't even know retarded? Some class u got dickhead.

Offline MadrinaHunnie

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 07:49:48 PM »
Robert,

Who/What is this Ace of Hearts you speak of, I didn't hear anything about that?
Madrina Krystal

Hornet

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 08:54:47 PM »

Offline Devoided

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2010, 09:19:53 PM »
The opener was good. Mike Lewis, I can't wait til somebody knocks you out for gettig involved in the matches

gio and walker were a really good match... sorry to see gio lose like the italian soccer team did in groups

Sensations got robbed. I;m not speaking any more about that count.

Vegas and Benny was a good match. and did i see Axl Rotten behind the announce table for that?! totally gonna have to get the dvd.

Bruno and fish were the match of the night hands down. those guys worked and they earned the standing ovation they got afterwards.

Maff is the Champ, makes sense. Morgan seemed to have a plan and it worked. its only cheating if you get caught. Daniels and Danielson were cool to meet. Nice guys and class acts, very glad to see ACE bringing in such high calibur talent. wish Danielson would have choked Morgan with a tie tho. He signed my tie after the show and was laughing the whole time doing it. E is retarded.

sidenote: hornet, are you that much of a troll with no life but to sloth on our boards? oh, wait, we already know the answer to that is yes
I tear down the buildings just to pass through the door

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 09:44:51 PM »
Robert,

Who/What is this Ace of Hearts you speak of, I didn't hear anything about that?

Mike Morgan started a group a few months back he calls The Aces. He declared Maff Ace Of Spades, Vegas Ace of Diamonds, & just last night William Wyeth joined the group and Morgan named him Ace of Clubs. I'm only speculating if there will be an Ace of Hearts.

Offline doinktheclown

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2010, 10:13:25 PM »
The ACES really are coming together. With already two titles in the group, I wonder if there going after the tag belts next. I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I still can't get over how Daniel Brian was about to choke out Morgan. Would of been AWESOME!
Then it's on to the next one-R8D X