Author Topic: NYWC Message Board  (Read 14015 times)

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
Re: NYWC Message Board
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2008, 11:19:19 AM »
Bump!
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2008, 12:43:26 PM »
I got to talk face to face with NYWC promoter John Curse about my board at his show on Saturday night. He said he wouldn't put a link on nywcwrestling.com because he didn't want disguntled workers fake posting on it. The good news is that he is cool with the board and said I'm doing a great job maintaining it.  I did talk to him after the show about possibly making flyers to push the board. He also said he would talk to the guy who runs their MySpace page to give the board a plug since the webmaster of nywcwrestling.com is slow updating the site.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline Uninvited

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2008, 11:59:43 AM »
That's great to hear Robert. The show was really good and your board got a few new members since the board.