Author Topic: NYWC Message Board  (Read 13658 times)

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
Re: NYWC Message Board
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 01:54:09 PM »
Thank you so much Uninvited. Now wildnout I don't answer to Robbie or even Rob. I don't wear a cowboy hat. What I wear does not resemble a cowboy hat.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline wildnout

• "And This Is What I Think Of You"
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 02:02:07 PM »
 ;DHA HA, so I was right about everything else, sorry about missing the hat thing there, but honestly I could care less if it was a Bonnet, Dairy Queen.  The cease fire will begin when you stop.  If you can write your crap here well so can we.  It's not even close to being fair you allowed to post all your stuff but we can't? Screw that, go get some coffee son because it's going to be a long and verbal war here.  Your choice, oh by the way have a nice day ;D
Piss Off or Be Pissed On.

Offline Uninvited

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 02:21:26 PM »
Why don't you get off of Robert's case already? He certainly is not disrespecting ACE. Otherwise he wouldn't keep coming back after the 1st time he went to a show.

Offline wildnout

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »
Mr.Robert is the infamous one who continues to criticize ACE, and asking people to join another board here on this board, its like walking into the a store and promoting another one.  Again all we ask is keep the NYWC non sense off the ACE board.  Key point here ACE board, and nobody outside of apparently you wants to hear it here.  So again as long as he continues to promote NYWC here, and say negative stuff(WHICH YOU CAN DEFEND BUT HE CAN'T DENY)about ACE wrestlers, this will continue.  Again if he has the right to post whatever well so do I and anybody else.  He was offord a peace treaty, cut it out and all the attacks stop.  If he continues then the bashing continues, lesson here if he feels bad well now he knows how the true ACE fans feel when he puts up his nonsense.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

• "Something Wicked, This Way Comes..."
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 06:25:05 PM »
Why don't you get off of Robert's case already? He certainly is not disrespecting ACE. Otherwise he wouldn't keep coming back after the 1st time he went to a show.

Wrong again, genius---

cant' you people READ???
SHOW me one single thread where robert didn't COMPLAIN about a show.. ONE SINGLE thread where he didn't bitch about something..

I bet he doesn't do that on HIS beloved *UNOFFICIAL* NYWC board...
I am the Bullsh*t Police.. act up, and you will be called out.

Offline primerib

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2008, 12:52:26 AM »
I'm so sick of this Bacon and Wildnout, you two are taking this way to far. He wrote a fucking comment, get over it. If anyone is crying it's the two of you. If he wants to talk negative let him, don't cry about it. Did he say something about you, no. You have no write to disrespect him. You don't even know him. Ok you have seen him at shows, but do you know him personally, no you don't. If anyone is negative it's you bacon. Always crying and complaining. Wahh!!!!! Scotty punked out Sign Guy(who by the way I'm friends with but I didn't complain), oh my god UCC can't spell(big deal he's a cool guy), Robert critiques shows(isn't that what message boards are for you dumbass). You have no friends Bacon every time you talk people rip you a new one, your an asshole. There cry about that now. Wildnout don't get me started with Negativity, from the first post til now all I see you do is tear people down. Were hear to post oppinions not start shit with people. You two make me sick, go ahead say something about me, you don't know me. But at least if you talk about me your finally ripping at someone who actually started with you.

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2008, 05:36:20 AM »
That's right primerib they don't know me one bit. I don't really see anyone agreeing with bacon and/or wildnout.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline wildnout

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2008, 10:18:45 AM »
Are you serious primerib, I believe one of his last post not to long ago said and I quote "Bacon has a mancrush on Mo"  Harmless you say but Tastelikebacon didn't take that like a joke.  You really think he innocent here and does no harm.  He so bad it's made all the way to Mr.Morgan go ahead and ask him.  Mr.Morgan doesn't appreciate the comments from Robert either, but if you think that's a lie and I just made that up.  Go ahead walk up to Mr.Morgan and ask him, everyone has heard it.  Mr.Morgan is pretty vocal about it, I mean it is his company Robert critics, like he really knows Mr.Morgan.  I am sure he just hangs out all day with him doesn't he?  Yep the go to movies together, BBQ's, go get haircuts together.  That's right Robert knows Mr.Morgan so well also that he has the right to say negative stuff about the man's business.  I mean Mr.Morgan pays his bills from this company spends countless hours and days in that building trying to deliver an awesome product for his real loyal fans, but Robert does have the right to disrespect what Mr.Morgan does.  Afterall this is how Mr.Morgan takes care of his family, so it's o.k. go ahead Robert Critize the company, the wrestlers, make sure you really make ACE look like some half baked hole in the wall.  Make sure fans pay attention to your board instead of ACE's.  Mr.Morgan and his staff worked hard on putting this together so don't worry that it is a grimy move promoting another board here.  Hey Mr.Morgan loves that stuff make sure you bring some shirts, some signs to the next show, you don't want people really missing your message board.  Too bad Mr.Morgan doesn't have you on his staff helping to push ACE.  You are doing a hell of a job pushing NYWC here really.   

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2008, 11:06:36 AM »
I said maybe bacon has a mancrush on Mo. I certainly did not say he definitely has a mancrush on him.

Offline wildnout

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2008, 11:23:46 AM »
You took the shot, correct? Now Im not attacking you but you do understand what we mean.  You can't say you have the right to post your stuff and we can't.  We are diehard ACE fans, one thing is posting results, making comments about other feds, but inviting people to another board? Well I will tell you what why don't you go ask Mr.Morgan if he likes your stuff.  Seriously you don't see do you the harm you do to his company.  The man lives for wrestling, this is his bread and butter, and you feel like the first thing that we should do is start promoting another board.  Get mad if you want, but you will continue to be put on blast as long as you continue.  Again no shots being taken at you here, telling you the truth.  Try pushing ACE if you feel like pushing any fed here.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2008, 11:40:20 AM »
I wholeheartedly side with WildNOut..

Robert- No one is attacking you for posting.. its the CONTENT.. why do you people REFUSE to understand that? where the hell are your brains at.. You make the effort to come to ACE shows.. post your thoughts, but other than that.. we see NOTHING from you but big pushes for YOUR NYWC message board or bring in talent from NYWC.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2008, 11:58:00 AM »
Alrightyou bunch of whiney bitchez.. I did some digging.. here we goooo..
In reverse order:

Roberts Posts!!

8/17- Thread about JAPW
08/14- Pimping the NYWC board
08/14- Posts the NYWC Results -not ONE comment about anything/anybody "sucking"
08/14- Pimping the NYWC board (again)
08/13- Makes the "Mancrush" comment in an ACE thread
08/13- Comments about seeing Ultimo Dragon in guess where--NYWC *shoot me NOW*
08/10- Says will get "answers in next Action Zone" woohoo, theres a big push for ACE, huh Robert?
07/31 -Wants to know where Shaun Walker, Manslaughter, Devious and Christian Faith are..
07/31- Wants to know who is sitting on "his side" at the next action zone
07/29- wants to know if the next Viewfinder can include fans
07/12- Posts thoughts about Action Zone- Dan "sucked", "smallest crowd"
07/12- 07/07 Random comments here and there- nothing "substantial"
07/07- Posts in Talent Request that he met Traci Brooks at guess where-- NYWC (see a pattern YET)
07/05- Action Zone thoughts.. and i quote--->I'm back with another recap. It appears some NYWC talent has made it into ACE. I personally would like to see some of NYWC's top tier talent like Mikey Whipwreck, Maverick, & Papadon.

So.. out of the last month of posts on the OLD board.. His activity is OBVIOUSLY more than 80% about NYWC..

Case Closed..
YOU LOSE

Offline primerib

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2008, 02:42:44 PM »
Look I don't like to argue with people the last thing anyone needs in life is drama. I too am a Die hard ACE fan, I go to every show just like most of you do. I just think things could be discussed with a little more respect. Robert said some fucked up stuff, I can see where people's frustrations are coming from, but honestly is calling him a bitch really needed. I think the bottom line here is Robert has got to chill with the NYWC shit and I will never tell anyone how to act, but in the future (if of coarse Robert stops the shit with NYWC on this board) can we all be more civil about this. I will apologize to Bacon and Wildnout, you both caught me on a bad night. I just didn't see why Robert had to be torn apart like that just to get a point across, couldn't a simple hey Robert chill with the NYWC stuff work. You could have even said, you talk about it way to much and it's not good for the company(like you said but couldn't that have been said from the beginning). I understand the passion we all have for ACE, I talked about that in an old thread, but can we leave it to a conversation instead of automatically calling someone a bitch.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2008, 03:02:13 PM »
PrimeRib-

We did that already.. it was suggested a million times.. he just REFUSED to acknowledge it, or really for that fact.. he didn't give a rats ass.. He did what he wanted to do and totally blew our requests off..

I'm glad you actually are seeing why we are foaming at the mouth over this.. WE will not allow ACE to be used like a cheap whore for NYWC, its affiliates or anyone whoring an UNOFFICAL board..

With that said.. i see you noticed my listing of Roberts Posts.. if you dn't believe me.. go back to the old board, look up his username and just peruse his last 100 posts.. You'll understand why we are biting back and biting hard ...

« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 03:16:40 PM by TastesLikeBacon »

Offline DJCyco

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2008, 09:24:44 PM »
I just didn't see why Robert had to be torn apart like that just to get a point across, couldn't a simple hey Robert chill with the NYWC stuff work. You could have even said, you talk about it way to much and it's not good for the company(like you said but couldn't that have been said from the beginning). I understand the passion we all have for ACE, I talked about that in an old thread, but can we leave it to a conversation instead of automatically calling someone a bitch.

Um, hi.  I DID say it's not good for the company, etc.  Obviously, people read over my posts and head straight for Bacon's and wildnout's.  Sheesh.