Author Topic: NYWC Message Board  (Read 14013 times)

Offline TastesLikeBacon

• "Something Wicked, This Way Comes..."
Re: NYWC Message Board
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 12:01:03 AM »
Yep.. I was on the old board, a no, I don't have to answer to you..

But if you think I'm stupid, you're wrong.. I know who YOU are.. Mr. JAPW guy.. and you call ME a troll??

HA- I know you've been part of the ACE Bashing over there.... You don't even GO to ACE shows.. so WTF are you doing over here? Checking out what ACE is doing?? You're not even a FAN..

I am the Bullsh*t Police.. act up, and you will be called out.

Offline xXxBladexXx

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 01:23:48 AM »
Yep.. I was on the old board, a no, I don't have to answer to you..

But if you think I'm stupid, you're wrong.. I know who YOU are.. Mr. JAPW guy.. and you call ME a troll??

HA- I know you've been part of the ACE Bashing over there.... You don't even GO to ACE shows.. so WTF are you doing over here? Checking out what ACE is doing?? You're not even a FAN..

If you only knew buddy. If you only knew... ;)

1. I've attended ACE/AWA shows.
2. I watch ActionZone
3. When did I say anything bad about ACE? I'd love to see this one.
4. I'll be doing a lot more than you will be.
5. Yes I am a fan of JAPW and do a lot for them, what's the big deal?

I think you deserve a big

« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 01:32:37 AM by xXxBladexXx »

Offline DJCyco

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 03:05:16 AM »
Thank you Blade. Now Cyco as you said there are only 11 members. We all have heard the saying "if you get through to 1 person it's all worth it". I managed to get through to 11 people. When I eventually return to NYWC, I will be able to get through to more people. On a personal note, Blade you still haven't made any posts on my board.

OK.  Let's see if I can get something out of this thread (without the attacking).  Yes, I said there were only 11 members (as of just before I made my original comment in this thread - I haven't checked to see if that number has gone up or not).  But, why wait until you return to NYWC to mention it to anyone.  I'm sure that someone from NYWC could be contacted and notified that you made a board for them.  Then they could link it on their site.  Etc, etc.  And didn't they run a show between the time you started it and now?  Why didn't you say or do anything then?  But that's neither here nor there.

"If you get through to 1 person it's all worth it."  I would think that that saying is more appropriate for saving someone's life (i.e. getting people off drugs, etc.).  Not getting a person to join a wrestling message board.

But now, the part of your reply that gets me (and brings me back a bit to my original point) is you addressing Blade and wondering why he hasn't posted anything on YOUR board (or as you addressed it as MY board).  You are making it all about you (in a sense).  Hell, looking back at the old ACE board and your posts about the NYWC board, you made a post when you opened it, another one two days later about some new things you added, a reply from InsaneDragon, a reply to InsaneDragon, and then, it what comes off (at least to me) as begging for more members, you bumped your topic again, saying that YOUR board could use some new members.

Here's the link.

Now, to address another point raised in here.  I NEVER said that you weren't allowed or shouldn't post anything about another board/fed/etc. on this board.  You followed the rules, and that's fine.  My point was, that your continued attempt to pimp out another feds board wasn't necessarily right or wrong, just ill-timed.

I, as well as many others, am well aware of your loyalty to NYWC.  We're also aware that you're loyal to ACE.  We're also aware that your loyal to many other feds too (I'm sensing a pattern forming here).  No one (at least myself) is questioning that.  The question is why here, why now, and why, when ACE has relaunched everything and is trying to build it up back to the point it was (and beyond) that board?  I know you're trying to help them out, but (as it was put at least once before in this thread) what are you doing to help out ACE as well (not just the board, but the website as well as the company as a whole)?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 03:07:21 AM by DJCyco »

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 05:33:47 AM »
Hey Blade, you really put bacon in his place with what you had said about me.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 07:00:29 AM »
In response to Cyco, I emailed NYWC promoter John Curse last week and he's aware of my board. He said "in the past message boards have been nothing but trouble". I don't think he will ever approve my board. I can tell you that it is a far cry from DOI's garbage. The good news is that John wished me luck with the board.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline Uninvited

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 02:38:13 PM »
I think that Blade is right when he says that bacon should take a chill pill. I joined Robert's board and although there are very few members, I think more will join in time.

Offline primerib

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 10:31:33 AM »
I'm officially a part of the Robert alliance bacon is going to go down lol.

Offline Adolfo

• ACE's Music/Lighting Technician
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 09:02:41 PM »
All I am noticing is that there is way too much hostility in the forums, not just these, but even on the old forums....

Offline wildnout

• "And This Is What I Think Of You"
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 11:07:13 AM »
If I may just step in for a sec here.  I think what TastelikeBacon is trying to say here is , No one gives a shit about the NYWC board on the ACE board.  Saying that anyone will ever give a shit about NYWC is like saying Barry Bonds is as pure as the driven snow.  Rob buddy don't take it personal, but if you do fuck it.  This is a ACE board bitch what did you expect a fucking welcome party for your bullshit.  Take that shit somewhere else.
Piss Off or Be Pissed On.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 11:47:43 AM »
I'm officially a part of the Robert alliance bacon is going to go down lol.

Oh goody!! can you show up at the shows in a shawn michaels hat and wear a "team Robert" shirt too! oh! oh! goody! goody! now the rest of us can laugh and point at you too... jerk.

Ok dum-dums.. Pay attention.. Lets all put on our shawn michael's style thinking caps and review one-more-time.. I don't give a flying rats ass what Robert writes.. You people are missing the point.. jeez, you wouln't know it if it was a snake and bit ya..

My PROBLEM with his post is simple.. Robert puts in WAY TOO MUCH effort in pimpin NYWC on the ACE board.. He writes his cute little thoughts down on an ACE show, and if you bothered to REALLY READ his posts on the OLD BOARD, you'd see my point. He's very negative.. period. Sure, he threw in a 'nice show".. here and there, but the guy never could say great show.. he had a "but" in every SINGLE post.. "Good show.. but"..  Maybe I'll go over to the NYWC board and pimp the hell out of ACE and give mediocre reviews of the NYWC shows and maybe HE WILL GET IT.

There should be LESS NYWC remarks/posts/requests for their talent on the ACE board and more discussion about ACE.. Robert even said it himself, he emailed NYWC about this rinky-dink board, but what has he DONE for ACE??

My point exactly..

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 11:50:02 AM »
All I am noticing is that there is way too much hostility in the forums, not just these, but even on the old forums....

Yo, Adolf... go hug a tree..or something.

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 12:02:33 PM »
First of all wildnout, there is no need to call me a bitch. Now you bacon, if you want to join  the NYWC board and pimp out ACE, then you can do it in the Pro Wrestling section. That is where non NYWC related posts go. Now let's stay on topic about the NYWC board.

Offline wildnout

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 01:41:07 PM »
Robert , Robbie pal, can I call you Robbie? It doesn't matter cause I really don't care.  Start to read between the lines, one day your going to write the wrong thing about ACE.  Everyone knows who you are clearly, especially the wrestlers. Continue following me, in the indy's fans get their rear ends handed back to them sometimes when they get out of line and disrespect.  Your comments are disrespectful to the hard work done at ACE.  I would love to see you cross the line with a wrestler so they can shut you up finally.  You shouldn't even call yourself a fan of ACE with all the crap you write about them.  Your annoying, hell the NYWC owner doesn't even want to hear your crap.  Hell you couldn't even wipe the ring announcers ass "Ken" with what you have done in the world of wrestling, or the time keepers, "Mike Lewis", "Fallon" and the list goes on.  What Im saying your not even good enough to stand in the shadow of a crap they just took, but you feel you can comment on what ACE does?   Take your little suitcase, cowboy hat, little writing pad, and go back to NYWC.  Until you do something in wrestling thats even relevant, and again don't take it personal...."SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!"  Now take that and stick it in your cowboy hat and call it macaroni as you sing yankee doodle dandy all the way back to NYWC.

Offline Uninvited

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 01:46:56 PM »
Hey leave Robert alone folks. If you don't like what he says then don't bother to reply to it. Besides, Robert is right when he said there was no need for wildnout to call him a bitch.

Offline wildnout

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »
 :(Wow are you serious? He can come on this board and talk his crap but we can't?  Dude screw Robert and his little comments.  If Bitch isn't good enough what about asswipe, scumbag, you know what I apologize.  I think I just crossed the line here...Bitch is good enough for that waste there who call himself a fan.  In short the longer he continues , we continue.  Again keep the crap off the ACE board and the attacks stop.  Get it? Otherwise I have a feeling it may get a whole lot worse as things progress.