Author Topic: TNA Commentary  (Read 1788 times)

Mike Sanz

TNA Commentary
« on: October 23, 2008, 09:28:59 PM »
Now, I'm a fan of Mike Tenay.  It's why I've taken my "Professor" name as an homage because back in the day he was one of the best wrestling commentators in the business who knew what he was talking about when he described things in the ring.  Mike Tenay in TNA is not something I'm fond of, especially with Don West, that overbearing piece of awful...whatever he is.  Tenay and Cornette, I'd like to see that happen.  Tenay and Mick Foley?  Most definitely!  Jeremy Borash and Jim Cornette would be fresh and different and let Tenay be a backstage interviewer for a change with his own segment instead of that waste of space Karen Angle.  Just had to get that off my chest.

What are your thoughts on the TNA Commentary team?

Offline Hothead618

Re: TNA Commentary
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 10:53:42 PM »
I think they should hire you!

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 05:45:30 AM »
Although Mike Tenay isn't as good as he was in WCW, he's still better than Don West who probably hasn't paid any dues to get into the business.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 07:06:58 PM »
Although Mike Tenay isn't as good as he was in WCW, he's still better than Don West who probably hasn't paid any dues to get into the business.

Don West paid his dues by selling baseball cards!

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 07:14:30 PM »
Did he pay any dues in the wrestling business?
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009