Author Topic: Greetings from the New Guy!  (Read 3320 times)

Offline xrally

Re: Greetings from the New Guy!
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 05:47:26 PM »
Really both you Hothead and TheTruth are funny as shit, why do you continue to post on the board if you hate ACE?  Yea you two are idiots, you come on the board everyday to do what get even with big bad ACE?  What you should do is get girlfriends, a life, move out of your parents house already because you two are either disgruntle wrestlers or disgruntle marks who don't have a life.  You two won't listen to this anyways so I will sit at the edge of my seat waiting for your witty comeback.  Make it good too, hey I know you can call me a worthless stupid ACE mark, who goes to shows in crack dens.  You can say that we all are wasting are time going and watching ACE wrestlers because they suck.  Better yet attack every single wrestler, or you can waste the rest of your lives attacking me here.  Yet what's amusing is that you two are dicks because as much shit as you two fucks talk your still watching the shows, or trying to find out what's going to just turn around and talk shit about ACE.  So please make it good, don't forget the Nigerian Nightmare picture too because they look so awesome.  Well you know what I think I ran on about you two shitheads enough.  So please it's a boring night I might as well amuse myself with your stupidity.  Hurry please everyone is waiting for shocking statements, please , LMAO Dumb Fucks

Offline The Truth

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 11:45:32 PM »
You posted this in two topics to try to get your message across? What a fucking loser! If you haven't already; read my post in the "not to be outdone" thread asshole!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 11:46:52 PM by The Truth »

Offline Jon

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 12:27:56 AM »
How many fans has ACE hired now?

For the record, I am an independent contractor, sir.

I don't know, I just don't want everyone dropping bombs on each other here with insults. Sanz, welcome to ACE.

Offline primerib

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 02:00:09 AM »
Jon thats what im trying to say its uncalled for.