Author Topic: NYWC Message Board  (Read 10644 times)

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
NYWC Message Board
« on: August 19, 2008, 02:46:18 PM »
As i mentioned on the old board, I'm the administrator of a board that I created for the New York Wrestling Connection. NYWC is not the only thing you can talk about on my board. You can check it out at nywcrules.proboards105.com
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline TastesLikeBacon

• "Something Wicked, This Way Comes..."
Re: NYWC Message Board
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 09:56:12 PM »
are you f*cking serious? You're an ACE FAN and the first and ONLY thing you post on THIS board is some sort of bullshit pimpin' a lame message board about a fed that no one gives two craps about?

COME ON!!! ::)

YOUR ONE POST! ONE FLAG!!!
REAL ACE FAN POST! SIX FLAGS!

SIX FLAGS! MORE FUN! YOU LOSE!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 10:01:49 PM by TastesLikeBacon »
I am the Bullsh*t Police.. act up, and you will be called out.

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 05:42:40 AM »
You wait until this new board is up to say that? You could have said this on the old board. As far as no one caring about NYWC, I know their fans must care otherwise the company wouldn't be around today.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 05:21:27 PM »
What's up guyes NYWC is a good fed, but tasteslikeBacon has a point.

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 07:02:06 PM »
What is that point Dragon?

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »
What's up guyes NYWC is a good fed, but tasteslikeBacon has a point.

Thanks Dragon..

Offline DJCyco

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 11:25:23 PM »
What is that point Dragon?

If I may.

Point one, it could have been said to you on the old boards, but it really didn't matter as that one subject in the context of so many other posts kind of got lost in that shuffle.

Point two, your post, actually your second post on this new board, was about another board (and three minutes after your first post).  While it is allowed, the point of this board, at this point, is about rebuilding it to a point (and beyond) of where the old board was.  I hope that made some sense, because I'm getting confused re-reading it.  The fact that your first post of substance (that being this one) is about another company, and another board.

Point three, which is also what is bacon is driving at, is that if the fans of NYWC were that diehard, I would think there would be more than 11 members there (in the nearly a month that you've had that board up and running).

Now, I'm not trying to stir the pot here, but truthfully, if anyone gives this any kind of thought, you kind of had this coming.  We all know you're a fan of NYWC.  We all know that you're a fan of many other feds (including ACE).  But when people read stuff like this, it makes people think where your loyalties actually are.

I'm just sayin'.

Offline xXxBladexXx

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 11:54:24 PM »
I think Robert just wanted to get members for the NYWC board that's why he posted it here. We know Robert from the old board so I doubt he isn't just going to register, plug the board and never speak of ACE at all. If he was just advertising then yeah, that would be a problem but I think he'll be fine. Give the guy a break.

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 06:08:02 AM »
Thank you Blade. Now Cyco as you said there are only 11 members. We all have heard the saying "if you get through to 1 person it's all worth it". I managed to get through to 11 people. When I eventually return to NYWC, I will be able to get through to more people. On a personal note, Blade you still haven't made any posts on my board.

Offline primerib

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 03:11:17 PM »
I think Robert was justified to promote the other message board on this part of the message board. This is the "Out Of The Box Forum." This is where he should mention it. If he mentioned it on the other forum then it would be wrong. As you all know I'm normally the one diehard defending ACE, but here Robert has a right to post about any fed he wants.

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 07:12:36 PM »
That's right primerib. This part of the board is for non ACE related posts.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »
That's right primerib. This part of the board is for non ACE related posts.

wahh wahh wahh.. another whining crybaby.. No one would really CARE if you were active on the ACE portion of the board.. whoopeedooo.. so you made a simple "reply" in one ACE thread.. but you MADE a new thread, pimpin out yourself and your board FIRST.. WHere's your ACE threads? oh wait, there AREN"T ANY..

ACE fans will wonder where your loyalty is.. because the only thing you really put any effort into, was pimpin out another feds board.. Jeez.. Ya think you can at least HELP get the ACE portion of the board active...

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 09:22:40 PM »
What do you care about my loyalty bacon? Why do you even give a shit about what I post? Obviously you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about what you think.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 09:39:12 PM »
What do you care about my loyalty bacon? Why do you even give a shit about what I post? Obviously you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit about what you think.

You wanna know why? I'll tell you why.. because of sick of fake fans like you that post nothing but " i hate this, i hate that.. this match sucked, that guy sucked, dont' bring that guy back again".. like you're some sort of professional.. Your a FAN.. and even that is debatable.. You do absolutely NOTHING but criticize.. Every ONCE in while you'll say something decent.. but 90% percent of the time, you WHINE. Thats why.. and I'm sick of it.. You do NOTHING to help this fed grow.. you do NOTHING to show the rest of the fans that ACE puts on a great show.. you sit in the stands with the 1980's hat (get rid of that, it definately won't help you in the woman catching department)and your little notebook, scrawling away like a demoted reporter from the Village Voice.. only to rush home and bash the hell out of anyone you can.... but from what I understand.. you're just a guy.. you're not a wrestler and never will be.. but you sure can rip up those who are.. You're overly critical and whiney.. Then, here you are, on a brand new board.. with NOTHING to contribute but info for ANOTHER FED.. Not saying you can't post.. but at least support the new board a little FIRST..

THATS WHY.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 09:41:20 PM by TastesLikeBacon »

Offline xXxBladexXx

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 10:53:21 PM »

You wanna know why? I'll tell you why.. because of sick of fake fans like you that post nothing but " i hate this, i hate that.. this match sucked, that guy sucked, dont' bring that guy back again".. like you're some sort of professional.. Your a FAN.. and even that is debatable.. You do absolutely NOTHING but criticize.. Every ONCE in while you'll say something decent.. but 90% percent of the time, you WHINE. Thats why.. and I'm sick of it.. You do NOTHING to help this fed grow.. you do NOTHING to show the rest of the fans that ACE puts on a great show.. you sit in the stands with the 1980's hat (get rid of that, it definately won't help you in the woman catching department)and your little notebook, scrawling away like a demoted reporter from the Village Voice.. only to rush home and bash the hell out of anyone you can.... but from what I understand.. you're just a guy.. you're not a wrestler and never will be.. but you sure can rip up those who are.. You're overly critical and whiney.. Then, here you are, on a brand new board.. with NOTHING to contribute but info for ANOTHER FED.. Not saying you can't post.. but at least support the new board a little FIRST..

THATS WHY.

Were you on the old board? Robert was always making thoughts threads after every show so I don't know what you mean by "where r ur ace threadz?"

Just because Robert gives his opinion on certain things doesn't make him a fake fan. If he was a fake fan he wouldn't attend shows, hell he wouldn't even be on the message board if he didn't care about ACE. As a fan he has the right to like or dislike whatever he pleases. Seriously, you don't have a good argument here. You go from calling him a fake fan to mentioning his hat and notepad. What does his hat and notepad have to do with ACE? You really need to take a chill pill troll.

Oh and here's a gift.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 10:56:10 PM by xXxBladexXx »