Author Topic: New shirt ideas for ACE.  (Read 8195 times)

Offline unioncitycrew

New shirt ideas for ACE.
« on: September 01, 2008, 09:46:18 AM »
Since I read about it here, I figured I would ask what shirts and or designs would fans like to see as new ACE Shirts?

I like "Jose, Jose, Jose" and on back, "this aint soccer bitch, it's wrestling!" hahah. I think they should design a new Hollywood shirt and maybe this time around add a group picture on the back of the shirt.

Other wrestlers who should have shirts are : Mo, Steele & Vegas. What are your ideas?
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline TastesLikeBacon

• "Something Wicked, This Way Comes..."
Re: New shirt ideas for ACE.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 12:18:29 PM »
I'd love a JOSE! JOSE! JOSE! shirt..
I am the Bullsh*t Police.. act up, and you will be called out.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 04:27:11 PM »
Tasteslikebacon,
                        If ACE doesnt take my idea and make it into a shirt, I may just go ahead and design my own Jose shirt.

Offline MrsDJcyco

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 04:51:53 PM »
Tasteslikebacon,
                        If ACE doesnt take my idea and make it into a shirt, I may just go ahead and design my own Jose shirt.

HA HA HA!! WOW! I'd love a Jose shirt.. He's such a great guy.. I felt bad that he got a little beat up this past show..
Proud to be the ACE Ringside Photographer an EMT.

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 06:18:30 PM »
Yeah that would be an awesome shirt about jose. How about a shirt for the hollywood fans, saying Hollywood, Hollywood, Hollywood and on the back a pic of the whole group with there names under each member.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 08:03:22 PM »
Yeah that would be an awesome shirt about jose. How about a shirt for the hollywood fans, saying Hollywood, Hollywood, Hollywood and on the back a pic of the whole group with there names under each member.

Cuz DumbAss.. they already HAVE Hollywood shirts.. jeez. PAY ATTENTION!! There is no Jose! shirt or Mo Shirt..

Gah.. I hate posters like you that don't read, but post away asking the same shit.. \

« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 08:07:46 PM by TastesLikeBacon »

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 08:11:17 PM »
insanedragon,
                      are you serious? Why would they make a "hollywood,hollywood,hollywood" shirt? I suggested that for Jose because fans actually cheer that at shows. I guess you would be the only 1 wearing that dumb Hollywood shirt you suggested here.

Offline Adolfo

• ACE's Music/Lighting Technician
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 10:25:02 PM »
Since I read about it here, I figured I would ask what shirts and or designs would fans like to see as new ACE Shirts?

I like "Jose, Jose, Jose" and on back, "this aint soccer bitch, it's wrestling!" hahah. I think they should design a new Hollywood shirt and maybe this time around add a group picture on the back of the shirt.

Other wrestlers who should have shirts are : Mo, Steele & Vegas. What are your ideas?

I totally dig the idea of a Big Jose shirt. Seriously, in the many years of being a wrestling fan, I have never seen a crowd so into a referee as much as Big Jose. The last time a ref in ACE got love like that was Karl Kerlind back in the 3rd floor ACE arena.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 11:10:44 PM »

I totally dig the idea of a Big Jose shirt. Seriously, in the many years of being a wrestling fan, I have never seen a crowd so into a referee as much as Big Jose. The last time a ref in ACE got love like that was Karl Kerlind back in the 3rd floor ACE arena.

Negative Adolfo... Karl got lots of love on the 2nd floor..you don't remember KARL! KARL! KARL! now we didn't sing for him like we  do Jose.. but we did chant for him..

Offline KingDuke

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 12:20:53 AM »
Some honorable mentions for a shirt are Thomas, Wes, Gio, and I would love to see a Too Hot Steve Scott t-shirt. We could have a pic of him doing some silly pose and on the back it says "Bringing Sexy Back!" I mean even the guys at the bottom deserve a shirt.
Ive got balls of steel!

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 12:53:48 AM »
Now you just insulted Steve Scott! You have absolutely no right to bitch and complain to ppl that have negative things to say to you.

What makes Gio any better than Steve?

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 11:24:51 AM »
A MO shirt would be awesome, but what will the shirt say and have on it.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 12:50:14 PM »
Dragon,
              The Mo shirt will have a photo of you and on the back it will read "Dont talk to this Dumbass!" hahahaha

Offline primerib

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 12:54:26 PM »
It will have a pic of him and on the back it will say "I am not a MORAN!!!!!!!!!"

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 02:19:05 PM »
Unioncitycrew, I ask you a simple question why are you being an asshole. and Primerib why don't you just shut the hell up. lol