Author Topic: Mo "MADMAN" Sexton  (Read 7540 times)

Offline BigJose

• "Say it how it is or don't say it at all"
    • Jersey Wrestling Elite
Mo "MADMAN" Sexton
« on: August 31, 2008, 09:35:46 AM »
You know I have said it before but no one wanted to listen.  Mo just proved how out of control he is.  Last night all of ACE was out of control.  Wrestlers getting hurt, officials getting ejected out of the building, kids crying their eyes out, and the Boss losing his temper.  Again since this is a company owned board I will have to stick to politically correct words by company standards what little there still is here.  Mo I guess the statement I made of you on "7 deadly questions" wasn't enough.  I will most definitely be on it with even more to say, and a specific message for Mo"MADMAN"Sexton.  Not cool Mo, Not cool.
Jersey Wrestling Elite "The Diamond In The Rough Of Pro-Wrestling"

Offline xrally

Re: Mo "MADMAN" Sexton
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 09:40:53 AM »
I ain't a company man, I'll say it for you Jose. 

MO'S A PIECE OF SH$T!MO'S A PIECE OF SH$T!MO'S A PIECE OF SH$T!

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 02:59:19 PM »
Did MO show up last night, because I missed the show

Offline primerib

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 04:45:58 PM »
InsaneDragon is there something wrong with you do you read. Jose at the start of the topic clearly stated he was there and sincew your so out of the loop(like usual), Mo attacked Vince Steele and choked him with a chair.

Offline hector316

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 06:08:24 PM »
I can't believe it, Mo attacked Vince Steele with a chair.
And I missed it...DAMM!!!!
I guess he didn't like the fact that Vince got in his face at Super Action zone.
Now you can say Mo out of control.
It's TRUE!!!!, It's damm TRUE!!!!

Offline xrally

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 08:06:30 PM »
Mo Sexton is making it a habit to run in and seek up on people, coward move.  But I heard Big Jose told him off on the 7 deadly questions, I can't wait until Jon puts that up.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

• "Something Wicked, This Way Comes..."
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 11:02:49 PM »
I am the Bullsh*t Police.. act up, and you will be called out.

Offline xrally

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 08:54:38 AM »
Lol, that's awesome. I think that would be a cool shirt for Jose.  I heard ACE was in the works making new shirts, nice designs from what I hear.  Can wait for the skullies.  Mo should have a shirt saying hazardous to your health.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 09:36:37 AM »
I too really like that "GIJOSE" Design. That would be a great shirt but I think Jose needs a few matches under his belt 1st. Another shirt idea for Jose would be "Jose, Jose, Jose" and in the back have it read "it aint soccer bitch, its wrestling" lol.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 12:19:36 PM »
Lol, that's awesome. I think that would be a cool shirt for Jose.  I heard ACE was in the works making new shirts, nice designs from what I hear.  Can wait for the skullies.  Mo should have a shirt saying hazardous to your health.

Jose' f'in RULES and should have his own shirt.. I'd be the first to buy one..

JOSE!! JOSE! JOSE JOSE!!!!

Offline hector316

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 02:07:09 PM »
I'm sorry but I don't think Jose should have his own shirt. Referees don't get shirts!!

The one who should be getting a shirt is Mo, he deserves his own shirt. He was the Heavyweight champ for crying out loud.

It should have Mo Sexton written in front, and "Don't trust Anyone" on the back.

That's a shirt!!

Offline TastesLikeBacon

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 02:41:44 PM »
I'm sorry but I don't think Jose should have his own shirt. Referees don't get shirts!!

The one who should be getting a shirt is Mo, he deserves his own shirt. He was the Heavyweight champ for crying out loud.

It should have Mo Sexton written in front, and "Don't trust Anyone" on the back.

That's a shirt!!

Sorry- but I do.. I think Jose works pretty hard and ya can't have a match without a Ref..

Hell, I like the MO shirt.. I'd buy that.

Offline BigJose

• "Say it how it is or don't say it at all"
    • Jersey Wrestling Elite
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 03:58:44 PM »
Hector,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I answered the fans that do look down on officials and staff on "7 deadly questions" but it is because of this old school mindset that I hope to change that perception.  I do want you to know one thing Hector, I do appreciate and thank the fans that do acknowledge all the officials and staff.  Thanks for the support by the way.
Jersey Wrestling Elite "The Diamond In The Rough Of Pro-Wrestling"

Offline MrsDJcyco

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »

That's a shirt!!

Hey Hector- Why shouldn't Jose get a shirt? Yea, he's a ref, but seriously! he's got a fan base! We love him! Why not support the Ref's too!

And the Mo shirt.. thats a great idea.. I wonder if they will do it?
Proud to be the ACE Ringside Photographer an EMT.

Offline xrally

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »
There's a lot of people drinking "Hateraide" around here on this board.  This is better than a Jerry Springer show.