Author Topic: Investigation needed on this board!  (Read 6002 times)

Offline InsaneDragon2414

Re: Investigation needed on this board!
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 05:08:33 PM »
Yes unioncitycrew is a very confusing person. lol

Offline MrsDJcyco

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2008, 06:15:53 PM »
Yes unioncitycrew is a very confusing person. lol

InsaneDragon- This is the last time i'm going to ask you to please refrain from posting replies to threads that are unrelated to the initial post. I am a very patient and understanding person, but your beginning to really anger me. If you continue to do so, I will have to ask the board Management for some action. I corrected UCC based on something he wrote in this thread.

You do *NOT NEED* to continued making crude remarks. Its annoying and silly.
Proud to be the ACE Ringside Photographer an EMT.

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 10:48:34 PM »
Ok first of all MrsDJcyco, I haven't been making crude remarks, I'm not just going to stand by and let everyone on this and other boards put me down on comments I make. And if you read all of the comments, you would see that it's unioncitycrew and tastelikebacon and primerib who have been making all of the crude remarks about me, and still you say that I anger you and I'm annoying and silly. I mean I can't believe you let all of that insane stuff happen, I was trying to talk about ACE related things. And you want to kick me off, I don't understand.

Offline KingDuke

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 10:56:33 PM »
Dragon, its a dead topic just let it go.
Ive got balls of steel!

Offline Uncle Meat

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 11:22:42 PM »
Ok first of all MrsDJcyco, I haven't been making crude remarks, I'm not just going to stand by and let everyone on this and other boards put me down on comments I make. And if you read all of the comments, you would see that it's unioncitycrew and tastelikebacon and primerib who have been making all of the crude remarks about me, and still you say that I anger you and I'm annoying and silly. I mean I can't believe you let all of that insane stuff happen, I was trying to talk about ACE related things. And you want to kick me off, I don't understand.

Apparently, since you don't really listen to everything people have do say, and keep doing what you want to do, allow me to give you an example of your stupidity.

People (and it's a lot) want you off of here.  Period.  OK, so you haven't made crude remarks.  Not as of late that is (though I'd have to check through your latest posts as I might have missed something).  You want to know one of the things that really pisses people off about you (and your posts)?  Here's your last reply in the ACE t-shirts thread...

cool ideas

How about your reply in the Mo "MADMAN" Sexton thread...

that match should be a DQ match

Here's one from the Anarchy thread...

Yes I hope morgan wins his match.

And here's my favorite (from the most useless thread on the board...which you started)...

hey primerib it's moron, we all know there is no a. so lets move on.

You're replying with a few words, and bringing NOTHING to the discussion.

Cool ideas?  No kidding?  Really?  Do you think so?  It's been said, no need to repeat it just to get your post count up.

That match should be a DQ match?  Do you read?  People were talking about it being a NO DQ.  But again, what did this reply bring, nothing but grief and an inflated post count.

Yes I hope Morgan wins his match?  Do you?  Really?  Don't you think that a ton of other people hope the same thing happens too?  And by the way, you do know that Morgan is not the only one in that match, right?  He does have a partner.  Sheesh.

And my favorite...hey primerib it's moron, we all know there is no a. so lets move on.  Attention, dumbass.  Have you ever heard of the word sarcasm?  I guess you never figured out when people are fucking with you.

Oh, and let's move on?  How can people move on when you're responding to things they say with utter stupidity?  If you really wanted to move on, you'd ignore their responses and go on to the next topic, but you don't.

You want to reply to posts, go right ahead.  But you better bring something to the table and make some points (NOT just cool ideas) and actually make it a discussion.  Believe me AGAIN when I say that I've spoken to the admin's and they're aware of you and your bullshit (and they've had about enough too).  Your only saving grace is that you've managed to follow all the rules as far as posting on the board goes.  But I'm sure that if your present posting rate and behavior continues, and more people complain, you'll be gone.  And THAT my friend, you would have brought on yourself.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 11:28:37 PM »
Uncle Meat,
                   Im completely agreeing with you on what you had to say to "insanedragon". I dont understand him on these boards myself. I too am trying to control myself on these boards and not talk crap about other members. Just sticking to the topics and posting things that ACE fans can actually talk about. Enough said.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)