Linked Events

• Action Zone Taping: September 13, 2008

Author Topic: ACE Presents...Action Zone (9/13/08)  (Read 11785 times)

Offline InsaneDragon2414

Re: ACE Presents...Action Zone (9/13/08)
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2008, 08:21:24 PM »
Steve scott is a good wrestler, but he needs to be put into more matches.

Offline butterzMcVader

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2008, 01:50:33 PM »
ok and if 2 hott can't step then wha?
u only get good shit if ur good or in dis case cool wit ace managment.
like i said give it time.

Offline hector316

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2008, 02:30:46 PM »
Guys,

I would like to chime in here.

Steve Scott is a nice guy yes, he's cool.

However, he is not a great wrestler. Sorry for all his fans, but he is not a great worker. What Steve likes to do is be in the spotlight. He wants to be a star. What he forgets is that in order to be a star, you have to work that much harder, and more. If you even want to come close to the likes of Mo Sexton, Jay Lethal, and dare I say, Joe Hardway, you have to work and work, and work. I don't think he wants that trouble. He just wants the spotlight. Well you know what, Mike Morgan is no fool and he has a good eye for talent from what i have seen. He's gonna have to do much better than that if he's gonna impress "the Boss".

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2008, 03:33:25 PM »
Hector,
            I definitely agree with you on what you had to say about Steve Scott. Being a nice guy isnt going to help further your career. Wrestlers do need to work extra hard to make it big in the company they are associated it. If wrestling owners just let anyone wrestle for them, it would look like crap and nobody would want to watch. Steve had to have worked hard while training to become a wrestler. I know a friend of mine who will be debuting soon who has been training 2 years to get prepared so I know ACE especially doesnt play games.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline xrally

« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2008, 07:57:43 AM »
One more day and the action Continues can't wait to see the fallout from last Action Zone.  Vince Steele should be in a bad mood.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2008, 08:36:21 AM »
I bet that Mo attacks Joe Hardway this week! If Lethal decides to show up this week, he will be a victim as well.

Offline hector316

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2008, 01:41:45 PM »
UCC,

You just made an excellent point. If Jay Lethal decides to show up!!!

That's a very true point. This is the hero of many on this board. yet he only shows up when he wants to.

Now our guy, Mo Sexton when he was the champ fought just about every show. He had an open contract, and never bitched about it. He is a true champion. Not like these Hollywood babies that you have to force them to defend the title.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2008, 10:54:44 PM »
Hector,
          I do hope Lethal shows up tomm. night at ACE so you and I can cheer on Mo as he is beating on Lethal. LOL. I dont understand these fans and how they can cheer for someone who works harder for TNA than he does ACE.