Linked Events

• Action Zone Taping: September 13, 2008

Author Topic: ACE Presents...Action Zone (9/13/08)  (Read 11790 times)

Offline unioncitycrew

Re: ACE Presents...Action Zone (9/13/08)
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 09:22:46 AM »
My bad! I think I drank some of dragons hateraid and cant spell correctly. LMAO.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline xrally

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 10:12:14 AM »
Cool another action zone which means another viewfinder.  Im glad Jon does the viewfinder, people get tired of the wrestling politics.  You can get tired real quick of hearing the same stuff out of some of these guys.  Jon's viewfinder let's us see a different side to wrestlers and staff.  Letting the staff speak their mind is cool, some company's do act like the staff doesn't exist except for the wrestler's.  Kudo's to Jon, I hope he keeps his show renegade, unscripted, and please for the love of God do not sell out your show to ACE management.  Because if that happens we might as well go back to watching WWE or TNA programming.  Im tired of being spoon feed crap. Good Job Jon!

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 04:48:12 PM »
good point xrally

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 03:50:11 AM »
I wonder what kind of matches they are going to have. I hope BS Express can get a shot at the Hollywood Gods. I was disappointed we didnt get to see EnVy last show. I hope he makes it there this week. I also want to see Steve Scott at least make an appearance in the ring (btw Steve is hilarious on the view finder). Of course I want to see Gio, Thomas "the Gate," Psycho, and more Vic Hellion.

YES! MORE 2 HOT STEVE SCOTT PLEASE. He is hilarious and has officially made me a hothead.

Offline xrally

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 12:47:11 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm hey hothead you must be on the Steve Scott payroll right? Lol maybe he should get a action figure too?

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 01:07:44 PM »
oh great xrally! You just gave Insanedragon another topic to start! I bet you anything he will start a "ACE Action Figures" thread next.

Offline xrally

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 06:13:40 PM »
Man leave insanedragon alone already, thats getting old real quick.  This is worse than the Robert issue, the same way admin took care of that issue Im sure they can take care of this one.  Its like on every thread you attack him for every little thing. The issue here is what ever the topic is on that thread it turns into you bashing him.  So please can you stop already, Im not doing this to start anything with you but please it's annoying already.

Offline KingDuke

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2008, 09:17:20 PM »
Its not a show unless we see 2 Hott Steve Scott.
Ive got balls of steel!

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 09:49:52 PM »
Its not a show unless we see 2 Hott Steve Scott.

Indeed.

Offline xrally

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 07:50:47 AM »
I think he needs to impress management somehow, and maybe they will start to use him more.  We haven't seen too much of Steve Scott as of late.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 08:55:04 AM »
It's not Steve's fault he doesnt kiss Managements ass! Other guys (who I wont mention here), are all over that s*it already!

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »
I think he needs to impress management somehow, and maybe they will start to use him more.  We haven't seen too much of Steve Scott as of late.

2 Hott is better in the ring then every student ACE has with the exception of Thomas "The Gate" who is ahead of everyone. Steve Scott pulls out better moves and has more charisma then any of the recent students to come from the school. There has to be a reason why he is booked as the Stevie Richards of ACE.

Offline drkdemon8813

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 05:08:03 PM »
Woah Hothead what are you talking about. Yes Thomas the Gate is a head of everyone in the school, but what about Gio, killa S, Dan Murdoch, and the BS Express. Dan Murdoch has Gotten a heavyweight title shot already and thats pretty damn impressive. Also, he has proven himself to be a great competitor in ACE. BS Express has had several Tag title shots. They have proved themselves as well. Gio, and Killa S are holding there own as well. So no Steve Scott is not the best student in ACE. They are all equal. All the students are over big time. Dnt get me Wrong I like Steve Scott as well But I like all the students because they can put on a great show.

Offline xrally

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 05:12:20 PM »
Unioncitycrew,

Soooooooo do you have some inside info your holding out on?  Because if so do spill the beans, after all there is nothing better than locker room gossip.  Please mention names, now this is stuff we can argue over.

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008, 06:34:44 PM »
Woah Hothead what are you talking about. Yes Thomas the Gate is a head of everyone in the school, but what about Gio, killa S, Dan Murdoch, and the BS Express. Dan Murdoch has Gotten a heavyweight title shot already and thats pretty damn impressive. Also, he has proven himself to be a great competitor in ACE. BS Express has had several Tag title shots. They have proved themselves as well. Gio, and Killa S are holding there own as well. So no Steve Scott is not the best student in ACE. They are all equal. All the students are over big time. Dnt get me Wrong I like Steve Scott as well But I like all the students because they can put on a great show.

They have got titles and title shots because THEY ARE BOOKED THAT WAY! Just because you're booked great doesn't make you a better wrestler. If that was the case John Cena & Batista would be the most talented guy WWE has.

Gio is simply lazy in the ring. I can say that I have never seen a Gio match that has stuck out, EVER! Killa S is still very young but and learning but also hard to take serious since he has a babyface. BS Express is certainly ahead of most of the students but again, I'm not so sure they have "the look" they are talented but not as talented as Gate & Steve. Dan Murdoch is just really boring to watch and we all know he's not really from Texas.