Author Topic: Match idea for upcoming show!  (Read 2856 times)

Offline unioncitycrew

Match idea for upcoming show!
« on: September 04, 2008, 11:17:02 PM »
What do you guys think about a match between Mo & Mr Morgan.

Here's the catch, Winner takes total control of ACE!

I dont even care if its a regular match, street fight, cage match(which i've personally been waiting to see happen in ACE) or any other match you guys can think of.

Hope you guys will consider this because I really think it could work and get people buzzing about ACE. What does everyone else think?
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline hector316

Re: Match idea for upcoming show!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 11:42:04 PM »
I don't think Mo wants to go that far with Mr. Morgan. I think he's just upset that he never got a return match. And he damm well should be. But you know Mo, he'll never back down from a fight. Not even with Mr. Morgan.

His rematch should have happened at the next Action Zone after Crossroads. But no, he was overlooked and disrespected by not only the ACE owner, but also the rules committee.

He should have had that rematch and you all know if he did Hardway was toast.

Why did they make him wait so long? Why must he lose his mind in order to get attention? Mike Morgan, you know you blew this one big time. and you wonder why he's gone ballistic.

Don't blame Mo for going crazy, blame ACE for making him that way.

Offline MrsDJcyco

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 12:29:04 AM »
What do you guys think about a match between Mo & Mr Morgan.

Here's the catch, Winner takes total control of ACE!

I dont even care if its a regular match, street fight, cage match(which i've personally been waiting to see happen in ACE) or any other match you guys can think of.

Hope you guys will consider this because I really think it could work and get people buzzing about ACE. What does everyone else think?

UCC- I'm not sure how long you've been a loyal fan, but ACE used to be known as AWA, anyway.. But not that long ago when Hollywood Inc. first formed their little faction, they were led by this guy named Alex-- Alex and Morgan butt heads alot.. and well, without getting into old history, Hollywood Inc and Morgan were supposed to duke it out in the ring.. But there was some sort of clause with the AWA and Morgan couldn't wrestle with his team, so, he gave the company over to someone else so he could. THis person ended up really working for Hollywood Inc., not AWA, screwed Morgan, handed over the company and Hollywood took over. Hollywood Inc. fired people, turned the staff upside down, wouldn't let Morgan anywhere near. Morgan went underground for some time. We, who were (and are still) very loyal to him, were forced to watch this happen. It was a day hell froze over.

It took months for Morgan to get his company back from them, and when he did, ACE was born. 

Mike Morgan would never, ever let that happen to his company again.

And now, we conclude our history lesson.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 06:19:24 PM by MrsDJcyco »
Proud to be the ACE Ringside Photographer an EMT.

Offline hector316

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 09:43:17 AM »
WOW, I remember that too well. It was a really tough time for the A.W.A. Thank God Mike Morgan got the company back.

I agree and I know for a fact he will never, evvvveeerrrr let that happen again.

Offline xrally

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 10:17:20 AM »
I would love to see Jay Lethal Vs Mo in a Last man standing match.  When was the last time we saw that type of match at ACE?

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 04:49:53 PM »
that would be an awesome match to see.

Offline KingDuke

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 11:30:11 PM »
Ive never had a chance to see Mike Morgan wrestle a match before but ring rust or not he will give it to Mo. I think Mo would win just on the fact if it goes past 10-15 minutes fatigue would set in for Morgan. But Mike Morgan isnt an averaged size guy. He is bigger then Mo.

If they were to go at it in the ring. It would not be a match Id want my kids to see. That thing will get very violent very quickly. At the last show it looked like Morgan was gonna rip Mos head off.

I havent seen a good last mand standing match in a while Xrally. That sounds like a great idea.
Ive got balls of steel!

Offline primerib

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 03:07:35 AM »
To tell you the truth I honestly want to see Hardway vs. Lethal again one on one.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 09:05:11 AM »
primerib,
             ACE should have a Lethal vs Hardway match again. That same show should also have Morgan vs Mo (for the world title?) and I hate to say it but, BS Express vs Hollywood for the tagteam titles. Sounds to me like the next Super Show card!

Offline drkdemon8813

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 04:02:09 PM »
I like the sound of that Unioncitcrew. Lethal vs. Hardway would be an amazing match. Same as Morgan vs. Mo. Most definitely BS Express vs. The Hollywood Gods for the tag titles because they truly deserve those titles around their wastes. Another match I would Like to see is Dan Murdoch vs. Envy for the Diamond Weight Title cus i think that would be an awesome match up. and Murdoch has proven in my eyes that he is a good competitor. Cus I heard he had a great Heavyweight title match against Joe Hardway even though he lost. I wasn't there to see so I don't know, But a friend of mine was there and told me that Murdoch put on a great match. I would also Like to see another russian roulette match with Killa S (if he is Back), Steve Scott, Wes Draven, Gio, Black Zemus (who i Have to say impessed the hell out of me when he faced Corvis Fear this past Action Zone),and Bandido Jr. I think that would be a great high flying match.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 09:50:31 AM »
Envy is a pretty good wrestler but no charisma! He kind of bored me in that ring. I would much rather see Murdoch with that Diamond division title or Wes Craven because he has always been loyal to ACE and hasnt won much at all.

btw, a 6 way lightweight scramble would be great to see again. Those matches usually steal the show.

Offline TastesLikeBacon

• "Something Wicked, This Way Comes..."
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 10:02:24 AM »
I heard Envy is working his way back up for the injured list.. He's always been a favorite..
I am the Bullsh*t Police.. act up, and you will be called out.

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 08:14:13 PM »
Yes I would like to see Wes Craven win the Diamond title.

Offline primerib

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 11:33:10 PM »
Im sorry it's driving me crazy. His name is Wes Draven, Craven is an author.