Author Topic: Mo is #1  (Read 11214 times)

Offline xrally

Re: Mo is #1
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2008, 07:33:48 AM »
He we go a perfect chance for Mo to prove if he his number 1#.  As a matter of fact who wins this match might as well be considered "Undisputed Heavy Weight Champ"  You have the four top contenders right now in a dream match.  Who ever comes out the victor can definitely say he is the No#1 Heavyweight in ACE right now. Now this is a main event you can not predict.   

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2008, 08:58:26 AM »
Right here I am predicting Mo the winner and NEW World Champ! He is the best all-around athlete in this match!(yes even better than your God, Jay Lethal)

Only way anyone else is winning is by cheating which might be Joe Hardway.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline xrally

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2008, 04:17:14 PM »
Im sorry not that Im riding the Jay Lethal band wagon but Mo is not the best all round in this match.  He is good don't get me wrong but you can't sit there and say he can out perform Lethal, because he can't.  Vince Steele is over 300 pounds and can move for a big guy.  How many over 300 pound men do you know can do a Harlem Hangover from the top rope? Now if Hardway cheats which Im sure he will try, to call your self the best you have to walk out the champ.  Cheating, no cheating if you survive this on slaught you deserve the title of "Undisputed"  If Mo is on point he will walk out champ.  Now if Mo thinks he can walk into this match and just walk over everyone else Mo and his fans are in denial.  Hardway can actually wrestle without cheating if he wanted to and beat people.  Vince Steele and Jay Lethal can go in that ring when it's go time.  No one is making excuses for the other three wrestlers in this match, please do not make excuses for Mo.  If he is as good as his fans think he is well then I guess he will be wearing gold come Sept.27th. 

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2008, 10:03:14 PM »
I guess we will be seeing Mo wearing gold around his waist then. I do think he is the best all around in this match and the most talented in the company. I definitely respect Steele because he is a big guy and can move in that ring.

If you remember seeing the polls for best all around athlete in the ACE Polls, it was NOT Lethal, Steele or Hardway who won the vote, it was MO! Maybe ppl are just afraid to speak the truth on this board.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)