Author Topic: Mo is #1  (Read 11211 times)

Offline InsaneDragon2414

Re: Mo is #1
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 11:50:48 AM »
unioncitycrew what the HELL are you talking about, you now dam well if you saw lethal you would ask him for an autograph. Good point kingduke.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 12:47:06 PM »
dragon,
              "you now damn well" What the hell is wrong with you? How would you know I would ask Lethal for his crappy autograph? I dont think so Loser!
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 02:12:41 PM »
LOSER, you bum. I give you loser.

Offline xrally

« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 09:57:19 AM »
Jesus this is like a street fight, you guys are all over the place. SOOOOOOOOO anyways Mo is really more like #2 or #3 or maybe even #4 he rally has not wrestle any big matches in the last two months to even call himself a contender.

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2008, 04:51:02 PM »
#2 #3 OR #4. MO is #1 because he is an awesome superstar, no question

Offline hector316

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2008, 05:05:03 PM »
King Duke,

If you read my post, you can read right?

If you read it correctly you would have read that he snubbed my son who's only 10. That's why I was upset, not over a lousy autograph. When you snub an adult, I can live with that. I don't know if you have kids, but do you know how hard it is to explain to a 10 year old why one of his favorite wrestlers ignored him. He was crushed!!! So excuse me if I don't like Jay Lethal ok. Other ACE wrestlers like Mo, Rayza, Psycho, thomas the gate, and others have greeted and taken pictures with my kids. Is he special that he gets to snub little kids because he's a little TNA star.

I don't think so!!!!

By the way, I was also never beat up as a kid. If you messed with me you got beat down. Simple as that.

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2008, 05:14:32 PM »
Dam hector316 That was really not necessary what lethal did to you 10 year old son, none of the ACE super stars would ever do that, they are always willing to stop and pose for a pic or sign something, you know that. I don't know why he would do something like that.

Offline xrally

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2008, 10:21:17 AM »
Im confused, its seems like the Mo supporters voice their opinion on the board but you cant hear them at the show really.  While Jay Lethal gets attacked on the board but the roof gets blown off when he hits the ring.  Amazing, no doubt Mo has fans they should be louder at shows.  We can argue this but Jay Lethal fans do trump Mo fans sorry.

Offline albarn

Re: Mo is #1-- are you serious?
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2008, 12:31:23 PM »
JOe Hardway is number one....Always willbe

Offline hector316

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2008, 03:03:56 PM »
xrally,

I don't know what shows you go to, but when me and UCC are there the Mo chants are running rampant. Yes Lethal has a big following because he helped start ACE blah, blah, blah. Of course he has a big following. But Mo has fans as well. I don't know if you were there when Mo and Jay last fought, there was a battle going on between the fans. I think the Mo fans held up pretty well, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2008, 10:27:31 PM »
I always cheer for Mo no matter who he faces off against. True Mo fans need to start cheering him on louder and showing your support. Maybe some ppl just happen to like both wrestlers and thats the reason the Lethal chants are louder.

Offline KingDuke

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2008, 11:39:47 PM »
Well Hector sorry to hear about your son and him not getting an autograph. I cant really fault you for being upset. I mean your a parent. I would probably be pissed if I was in your shoes.
Ive got balls of steel!

Offline xrally

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2008, 11:29:12 AM »
Hey the good thing is we will be able to see who does get the loudest pop from the crowd.  The only thing that on the 27th the crowd will be cheering for Lethal,Sexton, and Steele.  Steele does get the fans going.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2008, 01:20:14 PM »
Steele is a great talent in ACE. He respects the fans and always finds time to talk to everyone who wants to talk to him. I wish him luck but dont think he will pull off the victory at the Super Show.

Offline primerib

« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2008, 02:43:23 AM »
I can almost promise that Steele will get the biggest pop. We are split between Mo fans and Jay fans, but everyone loves Vince Steele.