Author Topic: Mo is #1  (Read 11222 times)

Offline KingDuke

Re: Mo is #1
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 11:22:01 PM »
I dont think Id want to be called a Maggot... but hey thats your choice not mine.
Ive got balls of steel!

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 12:16:12 AM »
Hey Kingduke,
                   Are you sure your not "insanedragon" that use to be on these boards? Sure sounds similar with the topics you post. Anyone else think so?

Lethal is an a$$ when it comes to his fans. Ive known the guy for 10 years and he barely speaks to me! Actually he use to when he 1st started out in JAP. I guess he thinks he is a bigshot now that he is in TNA. When he comes to his senses and actually acknowledges his fans, then I might start liking him a little more.

As for names of Lethal followers, they are: Jay jockhuggers, Lethal Lowlifes & Jaded Jays! What do u guys think of those? LOL
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline primerib

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 02:26:20 AM »
I like the name calling what are you five. As far as Jay goes, he is a very nice guy if you know him. When he is at shows he is focused on wrestling. As far as autographs go, many professional athletes don't sign autographs, doesn't make them bad people.

Offline hector316

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 09:49:45 AM »
Prime Rib, I don't care what you say, you don't ignore little kids!! It's ok if you do it to the adults but never, never disrespect the children. Thinking of wrestling?, what am I stupid. you can do better than that. Also, he's not a "professional athlete", he's an "entertainer." Get it right!!

UCC, I like your thinking. Wait, maybe we should ask King Duke if they are original. I'm sure he'll have a comment.

Btw Duke, Maggot was an example. I wouldn't call us maggots. I have more respect for Mo's fans than that.

Offline Uninvited

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 12:08:27 PM »
How about us Mo fans call ourselves "Mo's Megafans"?

Offline primerib

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 03:57:12 PM »
Hector what are you trying to say wrestling is easy. It's just as physical as any contact sport. It's still physically demanding. They are known as Professional Wrestlers aka Professional Athletes. If you told any wrestler to their face that they are not professional athletes they would find that really offensive.

Offline hector316

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 04:52:21 PM »
Prime rib, No one said it wasn't physical or grueling. I know it is.

My point WAS that wrestling is not a professional sport. It is entertainment.
You know why. Do I have to explain it and ruin it for everyone else.
Wrestling is not classified as a professional sport for financial reasons.

I think Vince Mcmahon and Jeff Jarrett are ok with that.

Offline drkdemon8813

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 04:58:29 PM »
You know what you're right about that but primerib is right they are still considered athletes.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 06:55:04 PM »
Athletes & Sports Entertainers both need to respect whatever fans they have. Lethal isnt the only 1 competing in that ring you know. Mo, Wes Draven, Vegas all compete and ALWAYS stop to talk and at least say whats up. Guess Lethal's peronality just isnt like that.

I know from experience that the guys from WWE that actually sign autographs and take time out for fans are the most popular. For instance, John Cena, Jeff Hardy and Mr Kennedy. It is important in the "entertainment" business.

Offline MrsDJcyco

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 10:50:47 PM »
Prime rib, No one said it wasn't physical or grueling. I know it is.

My point WAS that wrestling is not a professional sport. It is entertainment.
You know why. Do I have to explain it and ruin it for everyone else.
Wrestling is not classified as a professional sport for financial reasons.

I think Vince Mcmahon and Jeff Jarrett are ok with that.

Not to "prove" anyone wrong, but I think you guys might want to know this..
A  "professional sport" is clearly defined as a sport where the athletes are paid. Professional Wrestling is actually considered a non-competitive professional sport and is also considered an athletic performing art, containing strong elements of catch wrestling, mock combat and theatre.
Proud to be the ACE Ringside Photographer an EMT.

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 08:45:58 AM »
YO unioncitycrew. This MO and Lethal thing is getting insane, Don't you agree. We All know that MO is an awesome superstar, and so is lethal but he is on TNA, and he is probaly awesome over there.But we ACE Fans have to stay by Mo, becuase when MO is wrestling it's always awesome you know that. What I was thinking is that we should have a match where ACE vs TNA, and it should take place as a match for a SUPER SHOW later down the road think about it. You know brand vs brand that's just my opinion. Either way ACE is number 1.

Offline hector316

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2008, 08:58:47 AM »
Thank you Mrs. DJ Cyco. i couldn't have explained it better myself.

Btw, I consider wrestlers atlhletes. In order to be a wrestler you must be in top condition to absorb those bumps. And that is definitely not easy. I know most of them work real hard keeping themself in top shape.

And then some don't. LOL

Offline drkdemon8813

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2008, 12:31:51 PM »
Guys like Dan Murdoch right MrsDJCyco

Offline KingDuke

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 11:06:09 PM »
You know Union City Crew and Hector were you guys picked on your entire life? You know maybe you to should go give each other a hug. Sounds like you need it. Pissed off over an autograph? Theres more important things to worry about then getting someones autograph. If he blew you guys off so it happens all the time in sports and in entertainment. How about you grow some balls and ask him why he blows you off if it bothers you so much.
Ive got balls of steel!

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 11:27:29 PM »
KINGDUKE,
                   CAN YOU FN READ B4 YOU POST CRAP!? NOW YOU ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF.

I was saying that Lethal doesnt stop to talk to say whats up and your going on and on talking about autographs. Why would I even want a Lethal autograph? Ide much rather get Mo's than his.

FYI, I was never picked on as a kid because I stood up for myself and treat ppl with respect. (sorry you dont deserve my respect because you are such a dumbass)