Author Topic: New shirt ideas for ACE.  (Read 10764 times)

Offline DJCyco

Re: New shirt ideas for ACE.
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2008, 02:05:58 AM »
Jose,
        Good to hear from you on this messege board! I dont even know what match I was to see more, U & Morgan vs Hollywood Inc., Ultimo Dragon vs Azriel or Mo vs Steel vs Hardway vs Lethal.

Im hoping u and Morgan pull off the victory so the fans can get something different in upcoming shows after this supershow. Its time for some change and seeing Hollywood destroy the competition is getting a little boring.

I know Ultimo Dragon will beat Azriel even though it should be a classic match to watch. A legend just cant lose.

World title - My money is on Mo! I believe the upcoming action zone, Mo will attack Hardway and he too will be on that injured list with Steel & Lethal.

Um, I think you are quite confused.  It is not Jose (the ref Big Jose) and Mike Morgan vs. the Hollywood Gods, it is Jose Luis Rivera & Mike Morgan vs. the Hollywood Gods.  It's in the Anarchy thread here, and it's on the Anarchy page on the website.

I think you should fix this in your poll as well, as it is a bit misleading there too.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2008, 09:33:11 AM »
OK I am really f*cking up now! I thaught they were talking about ref Jose. When I watched ACE online from last weekends show, I had no volume on my computer if they announced it their. When I was reading, I really thaught they were talking about Ref Jose and not that other guy. BOOOOOOOOOOOO Now Im actually a little depressed.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2008, 05:00:05 PM »
Look MrsDJcyco I sorry about all the language and all the post's that are the same and ever other thing I did, but you see what everyone is posting about me and I just can't stand by and let everyone put me down on this board, and why no one is not doing anything about this is also getting me pissed. I mean you have unioncitycrew saying kick me of this board and everyone else always has something to say, I will try and post things worth talking about. but you have to tell everyone to back off of me. it's getting out of hand.

Offline MrsDJcyco

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2008, 06:18:09 PM »
Look MrsDJcyco I sorry about all the language and all the post's that are the same and ever other thing I did, but you see what everyone is posting about me and I just can't stand by and let everyone put me down on this board, and why no one is not doing anything about this is also getting me pissed. I mean you have unioncitycrew saying kick me of this board and everyone else always has something to say, I will try and post things worth talking about. but you have to tell everyone to back off of me. it's getting out of hand.

InsaneDragon- I appreciate your frustration. however, this is becoming a cycle, you post, they get annoyed, jump on you, you jump back and it just keeps going 'round and 'round.  I am asking everyone to cease fire.  Dragon, please be a bit more thoughtful about where and what you post, the rest of you, chill for a bit.. Lets give him a chance to do things properly..
Proud to be the ACE Ringside Photographer an EMT.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2008, 10:23:27 PM »
Dragon,
             Its too late to be apologizing now. You are still posting 1 liners and just agreeing with people so that you dont get into more heat with people. Please give it up because it makes you look pathetic!

Offline KingDuke

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2008, 11:20:58 PM »
Damn Im kinda pissed that I havent been on to catch those funky mistakes youve been making Union City Crew. Tsk tsk tsk... First you think that Big Jose was going to be wrestling. Not that I think he wouldnt step into the ring if situation called for it but I wouldnt want to catch the wrong side of him at say a bar. Then you call Wes Draven, Wes Craven. Holy shiitake mushrooms!!!!!! And you have the nerve to ask me if I passed the 8th grade. I'm sorry dude but flag on the play. Maybe you need to take a trip back to school this fall.

Those who live in a glass house should change in the basement.[/size]

Oh and for the record I really really want to see a 2Hot Steve Scott t-shirt! That man deserves some sort of award on view finder.
Ive got balls of steel!

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2008, 03:45:17 AM »
I would most definitely buy a 2 Hot Steve Scott shirt

Offline hector316

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2008, 11:23:26 AM »
I want a Ken Carrera t-shirt that says  "You Suck!!!"
It could be the words on front, and his face on the back.

I mean come on, he is the real star of the "Right from the Viewfinder" and "7 Deadly Questions".

I say give it a shot. I know I would buy 2.

Sounds like a winner to me!!    ;D

Offline xrally

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2008, 06:09:24 PM »
I still say the fans should start asking for shirts of their favorite ACE person. Either hit up management, or maybe brings more signs to the shows.  I still wish there was a contest for the fans.

Offline primerib

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2008, 03:10:37 AM »
Either a Murdoch shirt or even a Hollywood sucks shirt would be cool. I also think a Mike Morgan shirt would be cool. On the front it would say Hurricane Mike Morgan and on the back it would say ACE's TRUE HERO!

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 10:32:12 PM »
cool ideas

Offline xrally

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2008, 07:54:42 AM »
There should be a Mo shirt that states " Surgeon General Warning: Mo can be hazardous to your health"  Not that would be cool. 

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2008, 08:50:39 AM »
kingduke,
                I knew you would point out the few mistakes I made posting on this board! Their is no way you were going to let that slide after I said negative things about you. Guess we are even now.

About a steve scott shirt, Im sorry but you would be lucky if you got 1-2 fans to wear that shirt. Im sure if ACE came up with a MO or their own style Lethal shirt, those would sell more.