Author Topic: Mo is #1  (Read 8631 times)

Offline unioncitycrew

Mo is #1
« on: August 27, 2008, 11:49:41 AM »
Yes, Mo is #1 in ACE and I am proud to be the 1 to actually say it. Everyone that likes Lethal is just jumping on the bandwagon because they know how much ACE management loves the guy who sterted this fed.!

Lethal fans need to quit sticking their heads in Lethal's a**.

As for Jose, sorry that ACE is so rude to you and not even an apology!? whats up with that? Mo just had a bad day and thats why things went too far in the ring.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline TastesLikeBacon

• "Something Wicked, This Way Comes..."
Re: Mo is #1
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 01:27:56 PM »
And here I was thinking, yes.. we agree again.. until I read that last line..

wait a sec..wait a sec... why should ACE apologize for something someone else did? I'm not following your line of thinking.. ACE suspended Mo..what else you want? Thats a pretty loud response to the alleged incident.. If Jose is owed an apology it should come from the alleged perpetrator..
I am the Bullsh*t Police.. act up, and you will be called out.

Offline primerib

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 03:04:59 PM »
I'm a lethal fan because every show I see him at, he puts on a great show. Mo is a great athlete in fact I've cheered for him at times, but I'm a bigger Lethal fan and so if they both meet up I cheer for Lethal and boo Mo to support my favorite wrestler. Just like any dedicated fan would do just because it's ACE and not TNA doesn't mean I'm going to be a poser and cheer for the hero at that fed. That would make me two-faced and being two-faced in wrestling means your not a real fan.

Offline MrsDJcyco

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 03:14:41 PM »
I'm a lethal fan because every show I see him at, he puts on a great show. Mo is a great athlete in fact I've cheered for him at times, but I'm a bigger Lethal fan and so if they both meet up I cheer for Lethal and boo Mo to support my favorite wrestler. Just like any dedicated fan would do just because it's ACE and not TNA doesn't mean I'm going to be a poser and cheer for the hero at that fed. That would make me two-faced and being two-faced in wrestling means your not a real fan.

well said. I must admit! Fans should cheer for whom they love whether that wrestler wins or loses.
Proud to be the ACE Ringside Photographer an EMT.

Offline primerib

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 05:03:35 PM »
Thank you MrsDJCyco its nice to see someone agree with primerib lol

Offline KingDuke

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 05:29:51 PM »
I cant wait to laugh in your faces when Mo joins Hollywood.  :'( Dont cry on me now guys its only getting better.
Ive got balls of steel!

Offline MrsDJcyco

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 06:03:36 PM »
King--Laugh all you like, IF it does happen. but my question is, what will you say IF it doesn't?

Remember this is all opinion and ideation.. I truly don't remember any slight indication that Mo would join Hollywood..I personally don't believe he will either. But if it happens, eh, so what.. people have been known to be wrong..

but if it doesn't.. there is a nice cold plate of crow waiting for you *smile*

Offline hector316

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 08:55:34 PM »
Hey King,

Your in for a long, long wait if you think Mo is gonna be in Hollywood.
I agree with UCC, please get off of Lethal's jock... No seriously!!!
I agree with Mrs. DJ Cyco, you should cheer for your favorites.
And since Mo is my favorite wrestler in ACE, I would like to start a Mo fan club.
We can call it "Mo's maniacs!!!"...catchy isn't it.
What do you think?
Oh yeah, for you Lethal lovers...get your own damm name.

Offline KingDuke

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 12:35:16 AM »
You know mrsdjcyco your right if Mo doesnt join hollywood your right Im wrong. Is that what your satisfied with. Knowing that your right. All Im saying is you act like it would NEVER happen. Just like Hulk Hogan would never join the likes of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. And Stone Cold would never join Vince but guess what those things happened. OH and who saw Hardway joining Hollywood when he did. He was a LOYAL person to ACE back in the day.  ;D Hail to the king baby!

Now Hector on to you. Your right this is wrestling we all have our favorites and your intitled to cheer for whoever you like. Regardless of what i think of your oppinion even though I think your wrong your intitled to say whatever the fuck you like. Now you say to get off his jock. How about you stop riding Mos. Now as I said your intitle to your opinion dispite the fact I think your absolutly wronggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hey everyone has an opinion just like everyone else has an ass hole.

And I love the name of your fan club. I'm actually quite jealous that I didnt think of it myself since its so original. But I sworn I heard that somewhere else before many years ago.... NAHHHHH you got that off pretty good. I swear you win this debate. But man are you clever. Shit if I had your wits Hector I could just run for president.

Damn that was annoying.
Ive got balls of steel!

Offline primerib

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 12:54:11 AM »
Hector we do have a name remember "Section Jay", we've had our "fan club" for a while now and unlike yours our name is original.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 09:13:15 AM »
tasteslikebacon,
I actually do agree with you in that Mo should apologize for what he did to Jose. I also think that ACE needs to apologize as well.

As for Section Jay, how original is that? LOL. So we should name ours Section Mo? How stupid is that! I do like the name Mo Maniacs and think its at least something different.

I wont be surprised if Mo joins Hollywood and as I have said b4, would cheer him on even more.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline MrsDJcyco

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 11:00:02 AM »
You know mrsdjcyco your right if Mo doesnt join hollywood your right Im wrong. Is that what your satisfied with. Knowing that your right. All Im saying is you act like it would NEVER happen. Just like Hulk Hogan would never join the likes of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. And Stone Cold would never join Vince but guess what those things happened. OH and who saw Hardway joining Hollywood when he did. He was a LOYAL person to ACE back in the day.  ;D Hail to the king baby!

Hmm.. and wow.. I'm sorry, but did you read what my post said? I don't think I mentioned anything about "being right". So I'm not quite sure what your point is.

I just think that its a little bit much to get so hyped up over something thats an opinion.. As for Hardway being part of Hollywood? eh.. that was never really a topic of discussion or debated at all. So, of course, no one saw it coming. I just do not see the point of ANOTHER person in Hollywood. It doesn't make any sense.. There is no point to it, especially now, with both Rockwell AND Azrieal.

Offline primerib

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 03:50:55 PM »
UCC where have you heard Section Jay before and the reason Mo Maniacs is not original, does Hulkamaniacs ring a bell. As for Section Jay, the man who is complaing about our name is the same man who called us section jay to begin with. So Hecter any more of your ideas do you think are unoriginal?

Offline hector316

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 09:27:54 PM »
I never said mine was original, I just thought it was catchy.

Offline hector316

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 11:09:14 PM »
I must say King Duke, I didn't think you were that bright. I guess you caught me out there.
Oh yeah, opinions are like A-holes. That's original. Don't worry about original names, I've got your names right here...
"Mo's Maggots"
"Mo's Maurauders"
"Mighty Mo's"
"Mo's Arsenal". Maybe their not as flashy as "section Jay", but I'll find one. Oh yeah, I forgot UCC gave you that name. Do you have a name for the Jay fans?

As far as opinions, you have yours, and I have mine. So be it, we agree to disagree.

By the way Primerib, you said section Jay was a fan club? That was until your hero ditched you to go to TNA right? Did Jay even acknowledge your club. Everytime I watch Jay wrestle and "his fans" are chanting for him, has he ever waved to the crowd? Has even looked at you? Don't think so. He is so full of himself he has no time for his adoring fans. Does Jay Lethal sign autographs? I'm sorry, let me rephrase that. Does he sign autographs when he is not getting paid? Don't think so. My son went up to him to talk to him and he blew right past him. My son is 10. Great guy huh?

Just in case your wondering, Mo Sexton took time right after his match at Destined for greatness to sign autographs for everyone that asked. He signed pictures, pieces of paper, and even t-shirts. Did he get paid, no. He even took a picture with my kids (2), father-in-law, as well as myself. He also signed every Polaroid. He was tired as hell but he did it.  Jay would never do that.

But again, it's my opinion. And weather you like it or you don't, it ain't going away.
And neither am I!!