Linked Events

• Action Zone Taping: December 20, 2008

Author Topic: ACE Presents...Action Zone (12/20/08) - UPDATED!!!  (Read 1777 times)

Offline ACE Press Room

• Administrator
ACE Presents...Action Zone (12/20/08) - UPDATED!!!
« on: December 10, 2008, 06:51:42 PM »
American Championship Entertainment Presents:

Action Zone

Saturday, December 20, 2008
ACE Arena
725 Sip Street
Union City, New Jersey 07087

8 PM Bell Time

Admission: $10
All seats General Admission

Matches already announced

Mo Sexton vs. B-Boy

Finally, Mo Sexton has got the respect that he demanded, in getting a win over Jay Lethal in their Lumberjack Match at the ACE Action Zone One Year Anniversary Show. However, what is not lost is that on the Action Zone before the Anniversary Show, Mo Sexton cost B-Boy (and his partner Jay Lethal) a match. As Action Zone went off the air, there was an all out brawl in the middle of the ring, and B-Boy returned from the dressing room with a sledge hammer. Needless to say, there is still residual heat between these two fierce competitors, and this situation will come to a head at Action Zone.

3 Rounds of Boxing

"The Magnificent" Giovanni Marranca vs. Damien Creed

He looks like Mike Tyson.  He throws punches like Mike Tyson.  And he even bites the ears of his opponents like Mike Tyson.  Now, Damien Creed has called anyone out that wants to box him, and Marranca has accepted the challenge.  3-3 minute rounds may not be enough for the new "Most Dangerous Man on the Planet" Damien Creed to dish out the punishment he wants to, but the fact that he will be "hurting someone REALLY bad", according to Creed, is enough to satisfy him.  Who will score the TKO?

ACE Diamond Division Championship

Mike Donovan vs. Thomas "The Gate" Rodriguez

Mike Donovan has been a true fighting champion since winning the ACE Diamond Division Championship, and at Action Zone, he continues to take on any and all comers as he faces off against Thomas Rodriguez.  "The Gate", despite some rough losses as of late, is still one of the best high flyers in ACE and has vowed to take it to Donovan like he has never had it before.

ACE Heavyweight Championship

"Hollywood" Joe Hardway vs. Danny Demanto

A former ACE Heavyweight Champion steps into the ring with the current ACE Heavyweight Champion, as Danny Demanto returns to the ACE Arena for the first time in I can't remember how long, to take on "Hollywood" Joe Hardway. Will Demanto's return be a short one, or will the champ continue his reign over everything and everyone in ACE?

*Card Subject to Change*

As always, for more information on this show and all everything else ACE related, check us out on the web at...

http://www.aceprowrestling.com

or on the ACE Myspace at...

http://www.myspace.com/acewrestling
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 04:58:43 AM by ACE Press Room »

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
Re: ACE Presents...Action Zone (12/20/08)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 06:57:28 PM »
With B-Boy & Demanto returning, this sound like a good show that takes place the day after my birthday.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline acebound

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 01:14:17 PM »
who cares about your b-day wat i care about is the dimond divsion match and another why is mo faceing danny demonto

Offline Insanedragon2514

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 04:36:55 PM »
sounds Like a good show, but I already have something that day.

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 06:39:22 PM »
who cares about your b-day wat i care about is the dimond divsion match and another why is mo faceing danny demonto

Someone on this board cares about my birthday even though you don't acebound.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline primerib

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 10:57:54 PM »

Mo is faceing Danny Demanto because Demanto is a big name. This is what I'm talking about good card.

Mike Sanz

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2008, 01:12:55 PM »
This will be an interesting show.  Looking forward to it.

Just thought of something that might be a helpful suggestion.  What if we made a flyer and handed it out to the people who are going to be at the JAPW show tonight or as they're leaving the building?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 04:25:33 PM by Mike Sanz »

Offline Uninvited

Re: ACE Presents...Action Zone (12/20/08) - UPDATED!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 02:26:22 PM »
It looks like I'll be going to this show.

Offline D.Creed#1Fan

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 12:15:26 PM »
Only In America, You'll Find A Man Like Damien Creed. OH YEAH!!!! Damien Creed is going to punish Marranca and then knock him OUT!!!

Personal Thought:
     I wish ACE would have brought in TNA Star Consequences Creed to face Damien Creed In that 3 Rounds of Boxing match. But being that my boy D.Creed just started his career at ACE, that'll be a BIGGER match up later on.

Think about it....

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 12:27:18 PM »
Welcome to the board D. Creed #1 fan.