Author Topic: Ringside View 2/8/19  (Read 175 times)

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
Ringside View 2/8/19
« on: February 08, 2019, 09:38:42 PM »
Hello ACE Nation and welcome to another edition of Ringside View.

Two Years In The Making?

At Crossroads 14, Dan Maff faced Lance Anoa'i for the vacant heavyweight title. During the match, TJ Marconi who was the host of the event hit Maff with a low kick enabling Lance to capitalize and win the vacant title. Now with TJ & Lance aligned with each other, Anao'i makes his first defense against Darius Carter who TJ knows all too well at Hero's Celebration. Can Carter win the belt in his ACE return or will Anoa'i find his way to a victory?

Ducks vs Dukes

Ay Crossroads 14, The Dukes won the tag team title for the second time beating Stockade & Bo Prichard. At Hero's Celebration, they defend against the debuting Ugly Ducklings. Can The Ducks win the tag title in their debut or will The Dukes send the back to the pond with no gold?

Tyree Halts Payne Train

At Crossroads 14, Adam Payne's dominant reign as diamond division champion came to a screeching halt at the hands of Tyree Taylor. At Hero's Celebration, he makes first title defense against the seasoned veteran William Wyeth. Can Wyeth win the one title he has never held or will Tyree prevail?

Can He Do it Again?

Last year at Hero's Celebration, Adam Payne defeated Crowbar, Alvin Alvarez, & Astro Morales to win the hero's cup. This year he faces Jurassic Juggernaut Vince Steele in the first round. With the likes of Stockade, Mario Bokara, Rob Vegas, among others, can Adam repeat as a back to back cup winner or will he be derailed?

That will do it for this edition. See you at Hero's Celebration.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 09:41:56 PM by Robert »
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009