Author Topic: Who would you guys like to see on the next supershow  (Read 7537 times)

Offline MikeMorgan

• Administrator
Who would you guys like to see on the next supershow
« on: October 14, 2008, 02:50:28 PM »
Who would you guys like to see on the next supershow. Maybe some TNA star or Indy stars or maybe WWE legends

Offline primerib

Re: Who would you guys like to see on the next supershow
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »
I think it would be cool for some ecw originals to be there like Justin Credible or maybe the Dudleys. As far as TNA stars go I think it would be cool if you could get Matt Morgan. With the WWE Legends, I'd honestly like to see Sgt. Slaughter vs. Sgt. Payne. It would be really cool if you could get Rikishi. I still say you should bring in Trevor Murdoch, if possible to work with Dan Murdoch, possibly against the team of Shawn Walker and Dan De Man.

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 06:53:52 PM »
Sgt. Slaughter would be nice. I'd also like to see AJ Styles, Necro Butcher, Drake Younger, DJ Hyde, Danny Havoc, & Grim Reefer.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline MrsDJcyco

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »
I'm a big fan of Drake Younger myself.

However, I'd love to see Abyss back.. and yes Mike, I know you're going to keep ignoring me. LOL   ;D

I begged asked for New Jack.. but I know thats just crazy talk...
Proud to be the ACE Ringside Photographer an EMT.

Mike Sanz

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 08:40:55 PM »
I'd love to see Kenny Omega, or perhaps a new tag team from the NWA that I've had the pleasure of working with before called the Samoan Warriorz made up of Fala and Makua.  Very entertaining tag team.

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 11:22:06 PM »
How about getting AJ Styles and have him work Azrieal like he was suppose to earlier this year. Some of these ideas like Rikishi, Sgt Slaughter, the Dudleys & Justin Credible is so stupid. Those guys either cost too much, aren't worth it or both. How about getting guys from TNA and the indy scene that have talent and put them against someone they will have a great match with? Almost anyone can work great against Azrieal.

Some of my suggestions

AJ Styles vs Azrieal

Kenny Omega vs Azrieal

Alex Shelley vs Azrieal

Because let's be honest here, if you get any TNA or indy guys the only one really worth putting them against is Azrieal and possibly Lethal depending on if he's wrestled them or not. ACE would also be smart to just have Jay Lethal feud with Azrieal since another promotion has dropped the restarting that feud.

Offline primerib

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2008, 11:51:55 PM »
Listen Hothead he asked for our oppinions so i gave just cause you don't like them doesnt mean you have to rain on everyone elses parade. How you going to sit there and say Justin Credible vs. Azrieal would be a bad match. And for the fact that he's not booked in any major promotions right now maybe he can come in and do a program with Azrieal, rather than just a one night thing. I love how you pretty much just said ACE sucks because you claim only Azrieal and Lethal could put on a good match with "outsiders". How about guys like Wes Draven, Rayza, The Gate, Gio, BS Express(in a tag match of course), Dan Murdoch, and how can you forget Bandido Jr.

Offline Hothead618

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 12:31:27 AM »
Listen Hothead he asked for our oppinions so i gave just cause you don't like them doesnt mean you have to rain on everyone elses parade. How you going to sit there and say Justin Credible vs. Azrieal would be a bad match. And for the fact that he's not booked in any major promotions right now maybe he can come in and do a program with Azrieal, rather than just a one night thing. I love how you pretty much just said ACE sucks because you claim only Azrieal and Lethal could put on a good match with "outsiders". How about guys like Wes Draven, Rayza, The Gate, Gio, BS Express(in a tag match of course), Dan Murdoch, and how can you forget Bandido Jr.

Sorry, I'd rather have guys that can still wrestle and are worth the cash. Maybe if ACE realizes this they wouldn't be bitching at their fans because of their attendance and would draw well. Justin Credible was never that great to begin with and he's really not good at all anymore. He's not a realible guy either as I've been to many indy shows that he didn't show up for so yes I will tell you Azrieal vs Justin Credible wouldn't just be a bad match but a terrible match.

I didn't mention Bandido because he's not a regular but if he's around then I'm sure it would be a much better idea for him to work a TNA guy then be in a filler match tagging with Vegas against two green horns. Wes Draven also could pull off a good match and Gate probably could too. As far as Gio, Rayza, Dan Murdoch & BS Express go no thanks. BS Express aren't ready for a really big outside team for two reasons. They are still learning and it wouldn't draw. Gio, Rayza & Murdoch don't even have good matches with people on the ACE roster let alone outside guys and again, no one is gonna wanna see a big name against those guys outside of the ACE fan base. At this point ACE needs to worry about putting together matches that people outside of the ACE fan base will want to see and hope that they enjoy ACE shows because putting bigger name talent against unknowns obviously isn't working.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 12:40:56 AM by Hothead618 »

Offline MikeMorgan

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 08:55:56 AM »
Wait guys! why is it that every time you guys have to fight about everything. I just ask to see what you guys want to see not to book the show.
Let me know!!! 
No more fighting about this respect each others oppinion ;D

« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 09:00:40 AM by MikeMorgan »

Mike Sanz

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 09:13:24 AM »
Is there any possibility of Quest and Fear returning or has that ship sailed?

Other names I'd like to see...

- Team Zero: Damian Dragon, Ken Scampi, Foxxy

- The Masked Letterman: Not quite sure who he really is but I hear for some reason you've got to contact Josh Daniels in order to get to him *nudge nudge say no more*

- James Maritano, aka "Little Guido"

- B-Boy

Offline Robert

• NYWC Message Board
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 11:03:35 AM »
Team Zero would be nice to see.
"We are the outcasts. We are the rejected. We are The Fallen."- William Wyeth after he, Jose Luis Rivera, & Saints Of Brutality beat down "Hollywood" Joe Hardway ACE Pro Wrestling Fallout October 10, 2009

Offline primerib

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 04:35:13 PM »
I'd also like to see Delerious. I do agree Abyss would be awesome to see. I'd like to see Danny Demanto back if possible.

Mike Sanz

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 05:21:51 PM »
Delirious would be awesome.  Does Christian Faith still come by or is he staying in Ohio?

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 09:13:06 PM »
That would be awesome if you can get some guyes from WWE. like jeff hardy, CM Punk, rey, or the boogeyman.

Mike Sanz

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 09:43:19 PM »
It would also be impossible since WWE wrestlers are under contract and can't go anywhere but WWE shows...but I'm sure you knew that.