Author Topic: any news on the super show.  (Read 2343 times)

Offline InsaneDragon2414

any news on the super show.
« on: August 20, 2008, 05:23:16 PM »
anyone ?

Offline DJCyco

Re: any news on the super show.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 10:57:12 PM »
Any updates on the supershow (or any other shows) are up (and regularly updated when updates come in) on the ACE website (as well as the message board).  Please check there (or back here often).

Furthermore, this post is in the wrong section of the board.  AND, you've already asked that question in the other section of the board.  Mods, please move this.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 08:44:39 AM »
LOL, I THINK INSANEDRAGON LOST SOME OF HIS MARBLES IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! HAHAHAH.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)

Offline InsaneDragon2414

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 06:35:50 PM »
HAHAHA unioncitycrew, you bum your crazy with your Lethal this and Lethal that stuff. Are you sure your an ACE fan or do you REALLY like TNA. Oh and you really have to come up with better ways to TRY and put people down, I mean the whole "LOST SOME OF HIS MARBLES" I mean come on, you can do better than that, I think LMAO.  :)

Offline TastesLikeBacon

• "Something Wicked, This Way Comes..."
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 08:51:28 PM »
HAHAHA unioncitycrew, you bum your crazy with your Lethal this and Lethal that stuff. Are you sure your an ACE fan or do you REALLY like TNA. Oh and you really have to come up with better ways to TRY and put people down, I mean the whole "LOST SOME OF HIS MARBLES" I mean come on, you can do better than that, I think LMAO.  :)

I think you've lost something, obviously.. or why would you post the same question in 2 different threads...

the point of asking twice was????  oh, I know.. you just lost your mind and felt the need to clutter the board..
cuz nothing else logical MAKES SENSE
I am the Bullsh*t Police.. act up, and you will be called out.

Offline unioncitycrew

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 10:42:00 PM »
LMAO Tasteslikebacon. Guess you are agreeing with me that dragon man has obviously lost something? Wow, this is the 1st time we agree on something. Congrats. Lets see what this guy posts next. Im sure we wont like what he has to say.
"Mr. Hot Topic" :)